Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

WTF is going on with CASTE???

Go down 
+3
Sergeant Stacker
someone3333
Half-Hunter2
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Half-Hunter2

Half-Hunter2

WTF is going on with CASTE??? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is going on with CASTE???   WTF is going on with CASTE??? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 am

Ok is CASTE dead or alive???And please tell me what for are those idiots in the chat arguing about

http://www.moddb.com/mods/Caste
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with CASTE???   WTF is going on with CASTE??? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:58 am

It died a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with CASTE???   WTF is going on with CASTE??? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Unbind said kave may rebuild it. Doesn't look like he is, though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
terminators cousin

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with CASTE???   WTF is going on with CASTE??? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:37 pm

I think he's still working on it, he occasionally messages me to help him with something not often though
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with CASTE???   WTF is going on with CASTE??? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 7:56 pm

terminators cousin wrote:
I think he's still working on it, he occasionally messages me to help him with something not often though

He might be covering it up with that "Half Life 2: Co-op 2002" mod he keeps working on.
Back to top Go down
Crash15

Crash15

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with CASTE???   WTF is going on with CASTE??? EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 pm

someone3333 wrote:

He might be covering it up with that "Half Life 2: Co-op 2002" mod he keeps working on.
Oh my babies. Something different? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with CASTE???   WTF is going on with CASTE??? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 1:58 am

someone3333 wrote:

i don't hope it's another mod... i cant take more Random Beta/RTB based mods, it's like people are spamming them today Neutral
Back to top Go down
Emild00d
Internet Fungus
Emild00d

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with CASTE???   WTF is going on with CASTE??? EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:31 am

TheFurryCleric wrote:
someone3333 wrote:

i don't hope it's another mod... i cant take more Random Beta/RTB based mods, it's like people are spamming them today Neutral

They're pooping it out. It smells too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is going on with CASTE???   WTF is going on with CASTE??? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is going on with CASTE???
Page 1 of 1