Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Greetings !

Go down 
+6
EndreVanan
OkibiHatake
Sven
Game Hacker
G. Oriber
Jake
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Well hello . Im jake . Im just here to show myself since i never made a post . This may be a good way to reveal myself . Thanks everyone for leading me to the fourms . And i love the skins .
Back to top Go down
G. Oriber

G. Oriber

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:40 pm

uuuh i wouldnt go around here with an avatar like that unless it is defaced somehow. we dont take kindly to bingo mod fans here or any gaben sympathisers either
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:45 am

CyanX wrote:
uuuh i wouldnt go around here with an avatar like that unless it is defaced somehow. we dont take kindly to bingo mod fans here or any gaben sympathisers either
That's the default avatar
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 am

Jake wrote:
Well hello . Im jake . Im just here to show myself since i never made a post . This may be a good way to reveal myself . Thanks everyone for leading me to the fourms . And i love the skins .
Hi and welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myaperturelabs.com
G. Oriber

G. Oriber

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:44 pm

GameHacker655 wrote:
CyanX wrote:
That's the default avatar

either way he needs to prove that he hates those faggots or he will be marked as untrustworthy
Back to top Go down
OkibiHatake

OkibiHatake

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:36 am

CyanX wrote:
either way he needs to prove that he hates those faggots or he will be marked as untrustworthy

I thought that hated had sorta died down....
But you do need to change from the default avatar, its just plain ugly.
Back to top Go down
G. Oriber

G. Oriber

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 6:40 pm

OkibiHatake wrote:
CyanX wrote:

you dont even understand whats going on

this is bigger than just trying to shut those fuckers down

this is about integrity and decency for all source modders everywhere. read between the lines and dont beleive everything MI tells you.... trust me.
Back to top Go down
OkibiHatake

OkibiHatake

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm

CyanX wrote:
this is about integrity and decency for all source modders everywhere. read between the lines and dont beleive everything MI tells you.... trust me.

Integrity exists only for those that have motivation and enough time on their hands.
Decency will continue to be overthrown as long as the human race exists.
I'm as gulable as a rock, you can throw me through a window and I still won't believe you.
Back to top Go down
EndreVanan

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 2:43 am

CyanX wrote:
OkibiHatake wrote:
CyanX wrote:

CyanX, I've grown rather tired of your assholish attitude, so I've decided to release all of this.
Shut the fuck up you little clown-packing goblin. You say that Team GabeN and Missing Information do shitty work, when you yourself have no right to an opinion about that. You say you could model and map better than the MI and Team GabeN teams, and yet you've never even revealed the slightest possibility of that. All you do is throw around slanderous remarks about them, preaching on and on about "fighting the Good Fight" against them. The two respective teams do their best, probably better than you could ever do.
Why don't you go start your own Leak mod based off of the OB engine, like what MI's team is doing. See how far you actually fucking get without resorting to stealing any of their content. I bet you hardly even know how to model, let alone map. Hell, you probably couldn't even skin a citizen model.
Seriously though dude, who else besides a few members of AGNMI and you actually hate the MI and GabeN teams? Their work is very respectable, and a fraction of the quality they put into MI and the GabeN Beta is probably more than you could ever accomplish.
I'd say more, but I'm afraid that your undeveloped cranium would implode if I went on any more.
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 4:05 am

Agreeing with EndreVanan Cool
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 7:21 am

EndreVanan wrote:
CyanX wrote:
OkibiHatake wrote:
CyanX wrote:

CyanX, I've grown rather tired of your assholish attitude, so I've decided to release all of this.
Shut the fuck up you little clown-packing goblin. You say that Team GabeN and Missing Information do shitty work, when you yourself have no right to an opinion about that. You say you could model and map better than the MI and Team GabeN teams, and yet you've never even revealed the slightest possibility of that. All you do is throw around slanderous remarks about them, preaching on and on about "fighting the Good Fight" against them. The two respective teams do their best, probably better than you could ever do.
Why don't you go start your own Leak mod based off of the OB engine, like what MI's team is doing. See how far you actually fucking get without resorting to stealing any of their content. I bet you hardly even know how to model, let alone map. Hell, you probably couldn't even skin a citizen model.
Seriously though dude, who else besides a few members of AGNMI and you actually hate the MI and GabeN teams? Their work is very respectable, and a fraction of the quality they put into MI and the GabeN Beta is probably more than you could ever accomplish.
I'd say more, but I'm afraid that your undeveloped cranium would implode if I went on any more.
I thought you hated gaben...
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:06 am

EndreVanan wrote:
CyanX wrote:
OkibiHatake wrote:
CyanX wrote:

Gayben sucks dick, don't lick their ass endre
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:12 am

Endre, just a hint:

CyanX = one of TGN/MI members who is joking around here

and YOU are rageing about one of the people you support as Ahtma in Love-Tub, ask them in their Private Tub about them messing around with you bounce

hf
Back to top Go down
OkibiHatake

OkibiHatake

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 pm

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
Endre, just a hint:

and YOU are rageing about one of the people you support as Ahtma in Love-Tub, ask them in their Private Tub about them messing around with you bounce

hf

lolcry
This website is almost as entertaining than Highschool!
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:57 pm

EndreVanan wrote:
CyanX wrote:
OkibiHatake wrote:
CyanX wrote:

FUCK YOU!!!! EVERYONE IN AGNMI HATES TG/MI, YOU CAN'T DECIDE FOR US
Back to top Go down
G. Oriber

G. Oriber

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 11:50 pm

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
Endre, just a hint:

hf

Well, it's about time someone figured it out.

Thanks for playing! You've all been fun.
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:08 am

EndreVanan wrote:
CyanX wrote:
OkibiHatake wrote:
CyanX wrote:

Endre Vanan thinks only a few members hate gaben, WE ALL DO, GO TO HELL YOU LITTLE FUCKING TEAM GABEN ASS LICKER
Back to top Go down
OkibiHatake

OkibiHatake

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:54 pm

*pokes GameHacker655 with a stick*
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

Greetings ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings !   Greetings ! EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:36 am

OkibiHatake wrote: