Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sven

Sven

Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back Empty
PostSubject: Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back   Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 pm

*sigh*

I'm here. I know that what I did may seem to you lot as a backhanded and traitorous thing to do, but I do apologize. I've always stood beside you all, and while now it's painfully obvious that what I said doesn't show that fact.. I do care about this group. If I hadn't seen that post, I swear I would've denied making it. I forgot.

I was in a bad mood that day, and I was annoyed at the constant flaming going on. I wanted to be a pacifist in this, not a traitor to either side.

Lambdacore, we've known eachother for over a year now. I defended you on the Old Times forums (long time ago), on Aperture Gaming (LONG time ago) and even while talking to Leo. With what is sure to be the last of my Private Anti-Tub access, I make this post, asking for forgiveness. I, unlike others who have come and gone before me, accept responsibility for what I've done.

And no, I'm not trolling. I came to this site to do this one thing, nothing else. I'm serious when I say "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myaperturelabs.com
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back   Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:16 am

i think it's spelled Gentlemen lol!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Game Hacker
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back   Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Sven wrote:
*sigh*

I'm here. I know that what I did may seem to you lot as a backhanded and traitorous thing to do, but I do apologize. I've always stood beside you all, and while now it's painfully obvious that what I said doesn't show that fact.. I do care about this group. If I hadn't seen that post, I swear I would've denied making it. I forgot.

I was in a bad mood that day, and I was annoyed at the constant flaming going on. I wanted to be a pacifist in this, not a traitor to either side.

Lambdacore, we've known eachother for over a year now. I defended you on the Old Times forums (long time ago), on Aperture Gaming (LONG time ago) and even while talking to Leo. With what is sure to be the last of my Private Anti-Tub access, I make this post, asking for forgiveness. I, unlike others who have come and gone before me, accept responsibility for what I've done.

And no, I'm not trolling. I came to this site to do this one thing, nothing else. I'm serious when I say "I'm sorry."
Thank you, But I really find it offensive that you said we had the iq of a walnut
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back   Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Sven wrote:

[...] I know that what I did may seem to you lot as a backhanded and traitorous thing to do [...]

then WHY THE FUCK did you do this, why did you even care to register in such an ugly old place, totally covered in dust?

what did you expect from the nazis there? i don't get it, i simply can't understand it.

Sven wrote:

[...] I was annoyed at the constant flaming going on. I wanted to be a pacifist in this, not a traitor to either side [...]

flaming is in every section of life, you can't avoid it. and the Leak buisness is as hard as a boner. it will take decades until MI and TGN members are dead, Blake's car accident sadly proves that they have more luck than brain.

and the pacifist bullshit is wrong, you will always have to choose. just look at Bisexuals like Pawndick

Sven wrote:

[...] Lambdacore, we've known eachother for over a year now. I defended you [...]

this is why i still don't understand your actions

Sven wrote:

[...] I, unlike others who have come and gone before me, accept responsibility for what I've done [...]

*cough* hogsy *cough*

Sven wrote:

[...] I'm serious when I say "I'm sorry." [...]

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back   Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back Empty

Back to top Go down

Gentlemann, the Traitor has come back
Page 1 of 1