Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine Empty
PostSubject: Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine   Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 am

OK....There's much talk round here of anti this and I hate that and WE GONNA BURY PEOPLE!
Im not seeing much....so why don't we start a project that will get us noticed, a little more respect
and some power back into gameing.

Now alot of you have probably been through my little mapping post, and I feel asif I should go into more detail here, first off, ill copy pasta the shit i talked about in there so:

Idea basis:

Basicaly it consists of an online multiplayer. Conscript vs Combine in a land/resource war (and obviously deathmatch thrown in and such). 10 vs 10 with some AI controlled bots on each time. Various modes such as:

Resource War:

Each team must capture and hold various powerplants and or factorys to increase resource production, the more places you have, the quicker your resources go up, and you'll just basicaly have to own each other inside the buildings to capture them, the minute all opposing players have been defeated, a countdown will start for ownership of whatever team is there.

Assault:

1 team protects an area, the other attacks with a list of objectives (Example: Destroy this wall with c4 found in another area to gain access to inside fortress, second mission would be disable the fortresses powersource and son on, like ut's). Various ideas for this such as airex, the citadel many many places could be done.

Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch/Vehicle Deathmatch:

Do I need to explain?

Uprising:

The place: city 17. The people? .....the people! The time, bout half 5... This consists of various city levels. City 17 is in an uproar, civis are rioting, combine are going nuts, conscripts thinking "Oh shi-", the objective is: The combine must quell the uprising as much as they can, either by nocking out/subdewing the civilians and or just killing them depending on thre situation, while the conscript are protecting and evacuating people out of the city. Once the combine has reached a certain amount of people "SUBDUED" they will win the game. Or, versus this, conscripts will win when they have evacuated enough people.

Data Assault:

This will consist ENTIRELY of inside maps. 2 mods can be played on this, firstly.
Conscript Mode: Conscript team will have to assault a combine installation and hack data terminals, stealing various weapon plans, vehicle schematics the usual crap. 1 marine will have to hack a terminal, taking a certain amount of time, while the other marines cover him. The combine team will have to defend and prevent this from happening, with the help of freinds and AI controlled bots. The marines must hack all terminals mentioned and then escape from the designated zone to complete there mission.
Combine Mode: Same sort of idea but the combine will have to find various rebel related activites, bases, assaults on combine installations that sort of thing, and then escape.

Global Domination Mode:

This is PURLY an idea but its a damn good one me and a freind had. We like a game called X-com. It's one of those ALL-IN-ONE type games, this is what we plan todo here. Everyone likes something differnt. The map will be the largest yet, think apoclytic battle. 1 person on each team will be hacking the other, doing various puzzles and such to fuck the other person hacking them up, they will also be able to give there team bonuses such as ammo drops, air strikes this sort of thing. The grunts will fight out on the field, the mechanics will repair and such medics heal. If the other team finally hacks the other, he will detonate the base, winning the game.

The People:

Now my ideas have ALWAYS been to have the combine outmatch the conscripts 10 to 1 (humanity is at its edge, with less than superior weaponry and resources, all they have is tactics), so i wanted to carry this into the mod, so EVERY combine vehicle, weapon and character will be more powerfull.

Conscript Marines:
Baseing this on battlefield 2142 as its the ONLY DAMN ONLINE game of its kind I like ¬_¬ (I REALLY hate stuff like bf2 and modern warfare...).

Grunt:
Equipped with OICW, Colt .45 pistol, Combat Knife, 3 Grenades, A HACK Device and a final choice between either a Sniper Rifle or a grenade launcher adaption for the OICW.

Medic:
Equipped with an Automatic Pistol, Combat Knife, Medkit and a choice between either an MP5K or MP7 (MP5k does a little more damage but is less accurate, and the opposite for the mp7)

Mechanic:
Equiped with a Shotgun, Colt .45 pistol, Welding Torch (for repairing vehicles), a Monkey Wrench or crowbar, and a choice between Tripmines or Remote Explocives.

Heavy Weapons:
Equipped with a HMG, Colt .45, Machette and a choice between the Tau Cannon or the Stinger Missile Launcher.

The Combine:
Now, heres the thing with combine. THEY ARE OP! This will never change and if you do think it should then be shot lol and as such, only people who know what there doin should be them.
Also, as i said i want to give them the feeling of being OP, so they will have more...retail like weapons, specificaly energy weapons:

Soldier:
Equipped with IRifle, Combine Pistol, Stun-Baton, Hopewires and a choice between the Ep2 sniper rifle or the Dark Matter Nade launcher adaption for the IRifle.

Surgical Unit:
Equipped with a Combine Pistol, Health Recharger (Basicaly he will have to setup a health charger like the ones in hl2, and keep inputting power cells into it to keep giving health to there freinds), and a choice between a Combine Sub-Machinegun or a Special Syringe (Instant Kill).

Stalker:
Cannot be equipped with ANYTHING, BUT....it will have its lasor on its head, be very fast (but lack defence), the ability to sneek up on people and insta-kill them from behind, be able to repair any combine vehicle or computer, and will also be able to torch its way through any perma-blocked door, be able to turn on combine turrets.

Combine Guard:
Cannot use anything other than its Shield Bash attack, a small Machine Gun built into its knuckles and the choice between the Immolator or the Guard Gun. Combine Guards are very very slow but there armor and power more than make up for this.

HACKING:

Special little function that are small in some modes, HUGE in others.
On the Conscript Team, grunts will become hackers, useing a small wrist mounted device, on the combine, stalkers will be able todo the hacking.

Resource War:
In this, conscript marines will be able to hack open combine armories, permanantly lock certain doors, program turrets to shoot at combine targets, set computer panels to explode just generaly detonate things. Combine will be able to turn on defence, re-route power from other places on the map, re-controll turrets if they can reach the panels infact hack anything back that the conscripts have taken.

Assault:
Will only be used at certain points, hack a door, steal this, open that.

Uprising:
Not in this mode.

Deathmatch modes:
Pretty much the same as resource war.

Data Assault:
1 Person on the team will be the hacker and or intelligence gatherer for combine. They will have todo a certain number of tasks to be able to hack the computer succesfully, take photos of various maps and steal documents.

Global Domination Mode:
1 person again on each team, but they will have to solve various puzzles to hack the other person. Think ofit of a mini game of whits (I know how competetive hackers get, and im hopeing they like this idea).

Ok that about covers it for now, ill write down more ideas and sugh should they come to me, but before I do, i spose i have to know if you lot actulay WANT todo it....you can sit here saying you wanna bury MI and gayben without doing much, or we can ALL band togeather as a very large team, make something that is not only LEGAL in valves eyes but would also get TONES of people interested being an MP game, and atleast some, if only a small bit of our beta can be out there.

Crash-Override
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine   Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 6:40 am

Shocked FUCKING AMAZING Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine   Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 pm

I agree with Doomlord on this one.
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

PostSubject: Re: Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine   Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Crash-Override wrote:
OK....There's much talk round here of anti this and I hate that and WE GONNA BURY PEOPLE!
Im not seeing much....so why don't we start a project that will get us noticed, a little more respect
and some power back into gameing.

Now alot of you have probably been through my little mapping post, and I feel asif I should go into more detail here, first off, ill copy pasta the shit i talked about in there so:

Idea basis:

Basicaly it consists of an online multiplayer. Conscript vs Combine in a land/resource war (and obviously deathmatch thrown in and such). 10 vs 10 with some AI controlled bots on each time. Various modes such as:

Resource War:

Each team must capture and hold various powerplants and or factorys to increase resource production, the more places you have, the quicker your resources go up, and you'll just basicaly have to own each other inside the buildings to capture them, the minute all opposing players have been defeated, a countdown will start for ownership of whatever team is there.

Assault:

1 team protects an area, the other attacks with a list of objectives (Example: Destroy this wall with c4 found in another area to gain access to inside fortress, second mission would be disable the fortresses powersource and son on, like ut's). Various ideas for this such as airex, the citadel many many places could be done.

Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch/Vehicle Deathmatch:

Do I need to explain?

Uprising:

The place: city 17. The people? .....the people! The time, bout half 5... This consists of various city levels. City 17 is in an uproar, civis are rioting, combine are going nuts, conscripts thinking "Oh shi-", the objective is: The combine must quell the uprising as much as they can, either by nocking out/subdewing the civilians and or just killing them depending on thre situation, while the conscript are protecting and evacuating people out of the city. Once the combine has reached a certain amount of people "SUBDUED" they will win the game. Or, versus this, conscripts will win when they have evacuated enough people.

Data Assault:

This will consist ENTIRELY of inside maps. 2 mods can be played on this, firstly.
Conscript Mode: Conscript team will have to assault a combine installation and hack data terminals, stealing various weapon plans, vehicle schematics the usual crap. 1 marine will have to hack a terminal, taking a certain amount of time, while the other marines cover him. The combine team will have to defend and prevent this from happening, with the help of freinds and AI controlled bots. The marines must hack all terminals mentioned and then escape from the designated zone to complete there mission.
Combine Mode: Same sort of idea but the combine will have to find various rebel related activites, bases, assaults on combine installations that sort of thing, and then escape.

Global Domination Mode:

This is PURLY an idea but its a damn good one me and a freind had. We like a game called X-com. It's one of those ALL-IN-ONE type games, this is what we plan todo here. Everyone likes something differnt. The map will be the largest yet, think apoclytic battle. 1 person on each team will be hacking the other, doing various puzzles and such to fuck the other person hacking them up, they will also be able to give there team bonuses such as ammo drops, air strikes this sort of thing. The grunts will fight out on the field, the mechanics will repair and such medics heal. If the other team finally hacks the other, he will detonate the base, winning the game.

The People:

Now my ideas have ALWAYS been to have the combine outmatch the conscripts 10 to 1 (humanity is at its edge, with less than superior weaponry and resources, all they have is tactics), so i wanted to carry this into the mod, so EVERY combine vehicle, weapon and character will be more powerfull.

Conscript Marines:
Baseing this on battlefield 2142 as its the ONLY DAMN ONLINE game of its kind I like ¬_¬ (I REALLY hate stuff like bf2 and modern warfare...).

Grunt:
Equipped with OICW, Colt .45 pistol, Combat Knife, 3 Grenades, A HACK Device and a final choice between either a Sniper Rifle or a grenade launcher adaption for the OICW.

Medic:
Equipped with an Automatic Pistol, Combat Knife, Medkit and a choice between either an MP5K or MP7 (MP5k does a little more damage but is less accurate, and the opposite for the mp7)

Mechanic:
Equiped with a Shotgun, Colt .45 pistol, Welding Torch (for repairing vehicles), a Monkey Wrench or crowbar, and a choice between Tripmines or Remote Explocives.

Heavy Weapons:
Equipped with a HMG, Colt .45, Machette and a choice between the Tau Cannon or the Stinger Missile Launcher.

The Combine:
Now, heres the thing with combine. THEY ARE OP! This will never change and if you do think it should then be shot lol and as such, only people who know what there doin should be them.
Also, as i said i want to give them the feeling of being OP, so they will have more...retail like weapons, specificaly energy weapons:

Soldier:
Equipped with IRifle, Combine Pistol, Stun-Baton, Hopewires and a choice between the Ep2 sniper rifle or the Dark Matter Nade launcher adaption for the IRifle.

Surgical Unit:
Equipped with a Combine Pistol, Health Recharger (Basicaly he will have to setup a health charger like the ones in hl2, and keep inputting power cells into it to keep giving health to there freinds), and a choice between a Combine Sub-Machinegun or a Special Syringe (Instant Kill).

Stalker:
Cannot be equipped with ANYTHING, BUT....it will have its lasor on its head, be very fast (but lack defence), the ability to sneek up on people and insta-kill them from behind, be able to repair any combine vehicle or computer, and will also be able to torch its way through any perma-blocked door, be able to turn on combine turrets.

Combine Guard:
Cannot use anything other than its Shield Bash attack, a small Machine Gun built into its knuckles and the choice between the Immolator or the Guard Gun. Combine Guards are very very slow but there armor and power more than make up for this.

HACKING:

Special little function that are small in some modes, HUGE in others.
On the Conscript Team, grunts will become hackers, useing a small wrist mounted device, on the combine, stalkers will be able todo the hacking.

Resource War:
In this, conscript marines will be able to hack open combine armories, permanantly lock certain doors, program turrets to shoot at combine targets, set computer panels to explode just generaly detonate things. Combine will be able to turn on defence, re-route power from other places on the map, re-controll turrets if they can reach the panels infact hack anything back that the conscripts have taken.

Assault:
Will only be used at certain points, hack a door, steal this, open that.

Uprising:
Not in this mode.

Deathmatch modes:
Pretty much the same as resource war.

Data Assault:
1 Person on the team will be the hacker and or intelligence gatherer for combine. They will have todo a certain number of tasks to be able to hack the computer succesfully, take photos of various maps and steal documents.

Global Domination Mode:
1 person again on each team, but they will have to solve various puzzles to hack the other person. Think ofit of a mini game of whits (I know how competetive hackers get, and im hopeing they like this idea).

Ok that about covers it for now, ill write down more ideas and sugh should they come to me, but before I do, i spose i have to know if you lot actulay WANT todo it....you can sit here saying you wanna bury MI and gayben without doing much, or we can ALL band togeather as a very large team, make something that is not only LEGAL in valves eyes but would also get TONES of people interested being an MP game, and atleast some, if only a small bit of our beta can be out there.

Crash-Override
I thought your hl2 beta deathmatch idea was great
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine   Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 2:04 pm

FUCK HL2 BETA DM THIS IS WAY BETTER!!!! bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine   Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:11 pm

surely some of you want to get involved in a mod project????? the larger the group the more peeps are interested thats the thing....i mean a group of alot of mappers is even gonna get peeps interested :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine   Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine Empty

Back to top Go down

Half-Life 2 - Conscript Marine
Page 1 of 1