Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2

Go down 
+7
Game Hacker
Crash-Override
someone3333
TheNewCity
sfc3
Inquisitor Doomlord
TheFurryCleric
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am

well, after all this is a 2002 concept idea :v well, better change the textures then.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Looks great! Will there be conscripts in this one?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 5:31 am

not so far :I i do got a working model and so, sadly it allways turn up as an error ;_;
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 11:26 am

well, i have some bad news. i got tired of working at C2_piperline. so i'm gonna go on with something alse

this, was made in school only for the beta so far. i'll make a version for lolm volume 2 later. anyways, watch.
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:11 pm

TheFurryCleric wrote:
well, i have some bad news. i got tired of working at C2_piperline. so i'm gonna go on with something alse

this, was made in school only for the beta so far. i'll make a version for lolm volume 2 later. anyways, watch.

The map is very interesting, hope you do put it into your mod.
Back to top Go down
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:13 pm

TheFurryCleric wrote:
not so far :I i do got a working model and so, sadly it allways turn up as an error ;_;

OH my freind ShotGunGuy (he hates AGNMI but he'll help out a good mod)
has a working one for the current engine
it has all the citizen anims and can function as a player model
he can also code lua but we aint making this pile of awesome in gmod, so that's rather useless
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 4:39 pm

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=93980 There's a fancy little npc pack I made for Gmod which includes a conscript, you could probably use the conscript and captain vance models for whatever map you have that involves them Salute
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:06 am

funny that i upload my mega model pack and all of a sudden, CONSCRIPTS ARE BACK ON GMOD, coninsidence? fnar fnar fnar....
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:22 am

Crash-Override wrote:
funny that i upload my mega model pack and all of a sudden, CONSCRIPTS ARE BACK ON GMOD, coninsidence? fnar fnar fnar....

Gmod-ers are always on the lookout to steal stuff my friend Stolen from Love Tub
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:50 am

I just don't get why they think they can steal it, EVERYONE in the community knows who's done what and they instantly get found out lol ahwell some people have to try to make themselves feel special that way i spose *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:13 am

Crash-Override wrote:

[...] some people have to try to make themselves feel special that way i spose *shrugs*

it's all about that
Back to top Go down
http://agnmi.roflforum.net
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:02 am

well, i atleast credit harts for his work Surprised
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:04 am

i have very sad news people,
mark is just the real name of a person we all hate :I
thanks to her the mod is now doomed ;_;

look here:
Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 Holyshitsjhrn

now you know who mark really is, and im sorry that i lied... she just did so good at the code.. and now she gave up, and expect me to take it nice.. yeah, because of her the mod will never be finished and end up diying... :/
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 am

I told ya not to rely on that bitch but you didn't listen. oh god
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:20 am

im fucking sorry man... i've realized i was an idiot.. >.<
it was stupid to let her re-add me... oh well, who votes for me to leak lolm?
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 am

she's not a coder dude...all she does is activate things that can be found in the code anyways Sad if you look online you'll find many differnt tutorials that show you how todo it Smile as i said me and lambda end up doing it to get the desert launcher working...all the old weapon codes can be found in the code to, aswell as the bullsquid, houndeye and even the female assassin (although very buggy).

ALL can be found in the hl2 code, you just have to get them to recognise it, this is all she does, she's a fraud, and MI taught her how todo it ^^

all very hum drum
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:41 am

nah, things have started to change Surprised
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am

Edit:

ok, things are clear. HAL, Doom and me will watch over your mod and remove every mod-work which is fagsy related

this cunt thought her work found a way into our forum this way and she will be pwned to hell for that
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:05 am

I already knew her real name ^^ just need to remeber where abouts she lives....sending that down to long term memory retreval, won't be long....here is some hold music

*plays spanish flea*
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:06 am

LambdaCore 21 wrote:

Edit:

ok, things are clear. HAL, Doom and me will watch over your mod and remove every mod-work which is fagsy related

this cunt thought her work found a way into our forum this way and she will be pwned to hell for that

signed and promised Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:08 am

this is aaaaaaaaaall sooooo ammusing......I bet sal is gonna employ "THE FINAL SOLUTION" .......damn you nazi bot!!
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:13 am

im sorry guys, i can't make this mod anymore...
i love this forum of all my heart. it means more to me then this bitch. i can't belive it happened. you are all a way better friend then her. i just wish to stay here, and be with you guys.

im sorry, i knew this would happen..
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 am

SAL never said anything about the final solution of fagsy... i have to talk to her now Neutral
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:18 am

TheFurryCleric wrote:

im sorry guys, i can't make this mod anymore...
i love this forum of all my heart. it means more to me then this fag. i can't belive it happened. you are all a way better friend then her. i just wish to stay here, and be with you guys.

im sorry, i knew this would happen..

Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 Hi5nhvg
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 am

And all is well again...world goes on turning, you lot get to sit in the corner, acting like smegal, stroking the precious beta....while I, secret leader of this world, conduct my plans for world domination....did i say domination? I ment domestication >_>.....<_<.............THE WORLD IS MINE!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2   Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Library Of Leak Maps: Volume 2
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next