Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

The result of people having NO fucking clue...

Go down 
+7
Inquisitor Doomlord
Crash-Override
HAL 9000
TheFurryCleric
Game Hacker
katatonic717
LambdaCore 21
11 posters
AuthorMessage
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

The result of people having NO fucking clue... Empty
PostSubject: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 2:54 pm

it sux!

Mai aSS!
Back to top Go down
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:12 pm

what?
the fact that it's in a forest?
the fact that it uses badass effects?

both of those are what I call creative touches

when somebody uses a part of their brain that allows them to do what they want and make it how they want it to be
not that you have that
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:23 pm

It's fucking awesome, actually
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 pm

This is an extremly fresh idea to combine the forest with airex, I have nothing against it
Back to top Go down
katatonic717

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:26 pm

GameHacker655 wrote:
This is an extremly fresh idea to combine the forest with airex, I have nothing against it
it's called creativity

so we got the classic wasteland airex
the snowy airex
and now the woodsy airex

all we have to do know is have one on the MOOOOOOOOONNN
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Airex = big factory that kills the air, plants, water, and etc. and that means that this can not be the airex :I if they had kept the original skybox, and added broken rotten trees, then i could had said cool. but the only word i can describe this with is "redicoules" :/
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:15 pm

TheFurryCleric wrote:

Airex = big factory that kills the air, plants, water, and etc. and that means that this can not be the airex :I if they had kept the original skybox, and added broken rotten trees, then i could had said cool. but the only word i can describe this with is "redicoules" :/

one guy who got it Idea

there's really a god out there
Back to top Go down
http://agnmi.roflforum.net
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:26 pm

now see, i have np with this, PURLY becuase it was a concept i had planned awhileago (airex before combine invaded, would make sense that it would have grass, trees and what not around it).

not a bad concept, although makes no sense in the mod (UNLESS its been deactivated for yonks).
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
katatonic717

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:30 pm

TheFurryCleric wrote:

JESUS

I could have sworn you'd have more creativity
YOUR A BLOODY PURPLE WOLF FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:33 pm

well no kat they are right, for this mod it fails. its a welldone map i don't see why you got a bee in ya bonnet on this one lambda it looks like its been mapped quite well....but they are right, for this mod makes no sense
Back to top Go down
katatonic717

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:36 pm

Crash-Override wrote:
well no kat they are right, for this mod it fails. its a welldone map i don't see why you got a bee in ya bonnet on this one lambda it looks like its been mapped quite well....but they are right, for this mod makes no sense

nothing in this world makes sense

you should know that by now

WE CAN MAKE AS LITTLE SENSE AS WE WANT

MY UMBRELLA IS IN SOVIET RUSSIA DANCING WITH A MOOSE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:40 pm

but if you gonna stick to a PRE-DEFINED storyline then you must stay inside that box, a powerplant thats converted to chug shit into the atmosphere, that alsosucks up ALL the nutriants from the surrounding soil would not have trees, grass little butterflies, fairies and a bullsquid chasing a houndeye round A TREE!!!

still looks ok though lol
Back to top Go down
katatonic717

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:56 pm

Crash-Override wrote:
but if you gonna stick to a PRE-DEFINED storyline then you must stay inside that box, a powerplant thats converted to chug shit into the atmosphere, that alsosucks up ALL the nutriants from the surrounding soil would not have trees, grass little butterflies, fairies and a bullsquid chasing a houndeye round A TREE!!!

still looks ok though lol

... bull squid chasing a houdeye round a tree...

I have to go draw that now
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 am

Crash-Override wrote:
now see, i have np with this, PURLY becuase it was a concept i had planned awhileago (airex before combine invaded, would make sense that it would have grass, trees and what not around it).

I ain't even gonna comment on that.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:33 am

I'm split on this. On one hand, it's interesting to combine the AirEx with the forest, you have potential to do some interesting stuff, and it fits with their goal to make a campaign that fits in the EP2 story and I like that nevrin45 sign, which fits with the popular theory that the AirEx was an old factory was modified to suit the Combine's purposes. However, I liked some of their new effects (actual graphics mods are few and far between, I mean there's Bersek's awesome config, but that's not really a mod, there's the Update thing, which I didn't really like, and let's not even mention the Cinematic Mod).
On the other hand, no. Just no. IT SHOULD BE KILLING THE PLANTS, NOT LETTING THEM LIVE. No furnace either? Dude, make up your mind. And they butchered the AR2. That's all I got.
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:30 am

whatever asshole mapped this couldn't even create the skybox-walls surrounding this shitmap

DOUBLE FACEPALM
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 am

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
whatever asshole mapped this couldn't even create the skybox-walls surrounding this shitmap

DOUBLE FACEPALM
Stolen from Love Tub
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 1:23 pm

TheFurryCleric wrote:
LambdaCore 21 wrote:

DOUBLE FACEPALM
Stolen from Love Tub

Ocean of Failure
Have they ever heard of somthing called REASON?
Back to top Go down
Jenkins

Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon May 10, 2010 3:44 pm

someone3333 wrote:
TheFurryCleric wrote:
LambdaCore 21 wrote:

DOUBLE FACEPALM
Stolen from Love Tub

Ocean of Failure
Have they ever heard of somthing called REASON?

lol! BURN
Back to top Go down
Crash15

Crash15

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 pm

WTF IS THIS
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:15 am

STOP FUCKING BUMPING SHIT
Back to top Go down
Jenkins

Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:04 am

Yeah ima lock this because of necro post bumps lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The result of people having NO fucking clue...   The result of people having NO fucking clue... Empty

Back to top Go down

The result of people having NO fucking clue...
Page 1 of 1