Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

SOI SOI SOI SOI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

SOI SOI SOI SOI Empty
PostSubject: SOI SOI SOI SOI   SOI SOI SOI SOI EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:16 am

http://kotaku.com/5546947/half+life-2-artist-working-on-feature-film-and-game

*lifts off*
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

SOI SOI SOI SOI Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOI SOI SOI SOI   SOI SOI SOI SOI EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:27 am

Hmmm very cool =D

Mozz-eyes wrote:
"If you love the look of Half-Life 2 - and really, who doesn't -"

Me, me a thousand times. I hate the art style and the way the game looks. The environments are horrifically boring and samey, they also feel extremely empty and unlifelike.

oh god

EAT SHIT AND DIE!
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

SOI SOI SOI SOI Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOI SOI SOI SOI   SOI SOI SOI SOI EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:52 am

Victor FTW
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

SOI SOI SOI SOI Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOI SOI SOI SOI   SOI SOI SOI SOI EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:14 am

Sadly Kotaku is filled with idiots who just know how to make fat Gabe jokes and whine about Episode Three. We do those things much better. Also whenever you give them some serious criticism on what Valve really is like, they just whine and yell.

Also thanks. Very Happy

Last edited by TheNewCity on Tue May 25, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

SOI SOI SOI SOI Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOI SOI SOI SOI   SOI SOI SOI SOI EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:44 am

There getting games they don't have to make and that they know nothing of, of corse they'll protect valve lol
they don't mod therefore they have no idea hw much valve have fucked us over so once again, ignorant!
Im strongly thinking of saying fuck source ive had enough and moving to another engine for ourmod, everytime we fix something valve break it, spend 4 months fixing it (which then breaks other stuff), and right now i can't even damnwell map thats to valves ever so handy FGD problem, which prolly won't be fixed so anyone with a low end pc HAS to go ot and buy a new one....

fuck valve, had enough of them, you lot can stand behind them and such but as far as im concerned, i can't mod for there games dew to them wanting to be trendy, therefore they havn't got my backing anymore....

this means nothing in the long run i know, its like tossing a 1 penny coin agasint a wall in hope that it will topple it, but maybe more people will say fuck valve, and then they#ll be left with just the trendy side of gamers, leaving them with no modders. With no one modding source games valve lose there ONLY Way to make a new game themselves (I.E buying the mod team out and stealing the mod).

Do as i do and hope for this ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

SOI SOI SOI SOI Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOI SOI SOI SOI   SOI SOI SOI SOI EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:08 pm

this is not the Antonov i know Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

SOI SOI SOI SOI Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOI SOI SOI SOI   SOI SOI SOI SOI EmptyTue May 25, 2010 12:32 pm

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
this is not the Antonov i know Evil or Very Mad

you dont even know him lolcry
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Sponsored content

SOI SOI SOI SOI Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOI SOI SOI SOI   SOI SOI SOI SOI Empty

Back to top Go down

SOI SOI SOI SOI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum