Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

"klow" or: How a man went down the toilet

Go down 
+8
someone3333
Evil Genius
HAL 9000
Inquisitor Doomlord
TheFurryCleric
katatonic717
TheNewCity
LambdaCore 21
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

"klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 pm

what i forgot to mention: he asks OTHERS to remove this topic instead of talking to me Salute it can't get any more FAIL

Last edited by LambdaCore 21 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Me? WTF?
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:34 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://agnmi.roflforum.net
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:38 pm

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
too late, he proved himself an asshole

now he's like his avatar: NOOOOOOO! cyclops

"klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 42-98

This site always works best:

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/
Back to top Go down
ШЛЫК

ШЛЫК

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:28 pm

All of the scans of HL2 section from RTB Klow used for his wiki are made by me and T-braze, and I gave him my permission of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hl-beta.spb.ru
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 pm

we are still talking about HL1 section
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Yes but the HL1 scans were mad e by someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Yep, that's what we are talking about.
Back to top Go down
klow

klow

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:59 am

lolcry
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:08 am

Don't try and make yourself look cool, we all know you're crying inside Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:55 am

look at his tears tongue
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:10 am

Crocodile tears Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:05 am

Lol, he can't take it anymore =p
Com'on Klow, can't take the pressure?
Back to top Go down
klow

klow

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:09 am

I'm preparing my answer, my dear troll friends. I might post it in a few days. (because I really have more important things to worry about right now) Have fun sucking each other's cocks until then! Salute
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:14 am

FYI, the only person here sucking cock is you. MI's cock, to be precise.

I can hear you now: "om nom nom, FarT, this is so good"

Can't wait to see what you have to say.
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:15 am

klow wrote:
I'm preparing my answer, my dear troll friends. I might post it in a few days. (because I really can't think of any appropriate answer right now) Have fun sucking each other's cocks until then! Salute

fiks'd

anyway, i'll be here, waiting for your cock, darling!
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:23 am

Yes, he has to prepare a massive statement! because he really doesn't have anything to say
Back to top Go down
klow

klow

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:39 am

TheNewCity wrote:
FYI, the only person here sucking cock is you. MI's cock, to be precise.

I can hear you now: "om nom nom, FarT, this is so good"

Can't wait to see what you have to say.

I really don't understand this obsession of me sucking MI's cock Very Happy It's not like the wiki is dedicated to them... Anyway I'll be whatever you want me to be, if that makes you feel better. I know any justification from my part on anything will never stop the nonsensical hate of a couple trolls... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Jenkins

Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:57 am

Ok well it's not really my thing to get involved in stuff that i don't really know both sides of the story too.

But guys seriously, i think you're all taking this way too far.

Klow; i wouldn't give them fuel for this trollguement because it will just cause problems

And the rest of you;

Get over it, he made a mistake, i'm pretty sure that somewhere along the line someone overreacted and it was taken out of context.

Now if he delibrately didn't give whoever it was credit for the scans then that's not very nice but if he didn't remember to or didn't really think about it then you're all overreacting.

His wiki is a great source for Half-Life related media, and if he doesn't credit someone for their work, then if you know that person or are that person then contact him and get it dealt with properly instead of being immature and reducing yourselves to name calling trolls. Seriously i thought we were here because we were all bigger than that and have had our own bad experiences with being trolled in the past.

If your going to all be hypocrits and stoop to their level of trolling then what's the point of even being here if your just going to be as immature as the people you hate.

That's my 2 cents worth and i hope you guys stop the immature shit and grow up and treat each other like fucking human beings.
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:11 am

Truer words have never been said Jenkins...

Still I find it strange and amusing that Klow is just sitting around here saying we hate him for no reason, when he isn't really trying to defend himself or say anything at all, other than call us trolls and say he's done nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:51 am

TheNewCity wrote:
Still I find it strange and amusing that Klow is just sitting around here saying we hate him for no reason, when he isn't really trying to defend himself or say anything at all, other than call us trolls and say he's done nothing wrong.

It's called trolling.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:53 am

That's just what I was about to say.

Hmm. bounce
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 pm

he gets what he earns Stolen from Love Tub
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Jenkins wrote:

Now if he delibrately didn't give whoever it was credit for the scans then that's not very nice but if he didn't remember to or didn't really think about it then you're all overreacting.

LambdaCore 21 wrote:

Fijure the sailor duck: he scanned his book for klow for wiki support
Fijure the sailor duck: klow took em then blocked all the communication
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Come on Klow, hurry up, ruck zuck! Will we ever see what you have to say?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"klow" or: How a man went down the toilet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next