Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...

Go down 
+11
Sven
JustBarney
Emild00d
Panthereye2317
HAL 9000
LambdaCore 21
TheCaptain943
kgprodigalist
TheFurryCleric
Inquisitor Doomlord
TheNewCity
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:02 pm

I take great offence to this mod, Reminds me way too much of... Sad
Back to top Go down
Emild00d
Internet Fungus
Emild00d

For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:25 pm

JustBarney wrote:
TheCaptain943 wrote:
Ill let Pawndick get raped by my Pet:
For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 Unbenannt-4e1sr

For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 Vagineer_01 And mine Twisted Evil

HOLY SHIT, HOW COULD YOU TAME IT?

Well, it's good you did. SIC BALLS!

Last edited by Emild00d on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 am

someone3333 wrote:

Columbine I guess?
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 am

TheNewCity wrote:
someone3333 wrote:

Columbine I guess?

Yeah, WAY too much of it.
Back to top Go down
Crash15

Crash15

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:55 pm

WTF IS THIS
Back to top Go down
JustBarney

JustBarney

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:19 pm

Emild00d wrote:
JustBarney wrote:
TheCaptain943 wrote:
Ill let Pawndick get raped by my Pet:
For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 Unbenannt-4e1sr

For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 Vagineer_01 And mine Twisted Evil

HOLY SHIT, HOW COULD YOU TAME IT?

Well, it's good you did. SIC BALLS!
I fed it jarate and survived the ensuing apocalypse.
Back to top Go down
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm

Crash15 wrote:
WTF IS THIS

Stolen from Love Tub
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:39 pm

JustBarney wrote:

You are a braver man than I. Now... tame this:
For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 Painis_Cupcake
Back to top Go down
http://www.myaperturelabs.com
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Sven wrote:
JustBarney wrote:

For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 Painis_Cupcake

but he will eat you

he ate doomlord... but then he cut out of its stomach

so its kinda dead now
Back to top Go down
JustBarney

JustBarney

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 7:27 pm

Sven wrote:
JustBarney wrote:

OH MY GOD, IT'S PAINIS CUPCAKE affraid
Back to top Go down
Crash15

Crash15

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:56 am

katatonic717 wrote:
Crash15 wrote:
WTF IS THIS

Stolen from Love Tub
:ninja:
Back to top Go down
kgprodigalist

kgprodigalist

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:01 am

Crash15 wrote:
katatonic717 wrote:
Crash15 wrote:
WTF IS THIS

Stolen from Love Tub
:ninja:

R.I.P THREAD
Stolen from Love Tub
:dracshrug:
Back to top Go down
JustBarney

JustBarney

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:39 am

katatonic717 wrote:
Sven wrote:
JustBarney wrote:

but he will eat you

so its kinda dead now
Don't worry, I resurrected it and fed it the Vagineer. Thus, I tamed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:22 am

JustBarney wrote:
katatonic717 wrote:
Sven wrote:
JustBarney wrote:

but he will eat you

so its kinda dead now
Don't worry, I resurrected it and fed it the Vagineer. Thus, I tamed it Very Happy
Christian Brutal Sniper.. you're next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myaperturelabs.com
terminators cousin

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 5:48 am

anything new from pawndick? no drugs mod yet?
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:00 am

terminators cousin wrote:
anything new from pawndick? no drugs mod yet?

Hmmm... Anyone know how to get into an IRC, Thats where Team Gayben and company keep all their stuff.
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 am

Why the hell would anyone wanna go in there? You'll just get flamed and trolled, if it's the public one. He's probably still wasting his time developing it.

Also, joining an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel is something everyone on the Internet should know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...   For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

For those wondering what Pawndick is up to (back from his VAC vacation), and why GaybeN is scum...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2