Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

What do you like the most about the leak?

Go down 
+6
Evil Genius
TheCaptain943
TheNewCity
Inquisitor Doomlord
Emild00d
Sven
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sven

Sven

What do you like the most about the leak? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 9:52 pm

I like walking around in the maps, seeing the dev textures everywhere, the buggy skyboxes... and, of course, spawning the removed enemies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myaperturelabs.com
Emild00d
Internet Fungus
Emild00d

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:27 am

I like to see what the game could be. It's fun.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:44 am

the sounds
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 am

Emild00d wrote:
I like to see what the game could be. It's fun.

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
TheCaptain943
I'm the Captain. End of story
TheCaptain943

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 4:25 am

the atmosphere. i love the darker shit with industrial etc.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCaptain76561197997145833
Evil Genius

Evil Genius

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:53 am

Purple textures, ERROR signs, crashes
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:06 am

lolcry
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 am

Guns and models was what i looked most forward to ^^
Back to top Go down
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:58 am

seeing sections of a map I missed due to it crashing the last 983747298 times (I counted)
Back to top Go down
noodle

noodle

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 11:46 am

ive seen the beta videos of the e3 2003 before i got hl2.. i've seen them the time they came out with cs:cz in a box and i loved them.. first time i was specheless in my whole life.. seeing the hydra.. the giant strider as a real enemy.. the portal gun.. the dark and GREAT atmosphere with the combine in gas masks.. (hadn't any clue what the story was like) but i loved it every second i watched it more and more..

then hl2 was released.. it still was great... i loved it and i've done the game in about 3 days... (played through it about 5 times)

it was great but i missed the hydra.. the beta maps... city 17 as it looked in the beta videos.. the cooler buggy.. the weapons like the oicw and such...

so thats the reason why i love the leak... especially the interesting enemys in it.. combine assassin, cremator and concept super soldier <3

so i bought raising the bar and now i'd love to get the real hl2.. (in my opinion the leak is the real game) this game has to be played!!! it's the first what they've planned so why did they threw it all away?
Back to top Go down
Crash15

Crash15

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:35 pm

I like the OICW, tua cannon, Flare gun, and sniper rifle, and all the stuff that uses the hands on most of the leak weapons. I just wish i had a working SMG2 model on the beta. Soldier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like the most about the leak?   What do you like the most about the leak? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like the most about the leak?
Page 1 of 1