Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)

Go down 
+2
Emild00d
Inquisitor Doomlord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread) Empty
PostSubject: A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)   A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:20 am

I have a friend who is one of the most unique people I've known.I've known him for 3 years and he's one of the few "normal" people in my school which is otherwise filled with cavemen(no kidding).Sometimes he's a good friend and sometimes he can get so fucking annoying that I just want to grab something and beat the living shit out of him. He's also a very unique type of gamer. He has a small collection of games that he plays [them being Counter-Strike 1.6, Starcraft, WoW and a few others(but mainly SC and WoW)] and for him EVERY OTHER GAME IN THE UNIVERSE no matter how popular or good it might be is utter shit.Without even trying them or even seeing them he automatically starts insulting them making up shitty names for them (Half-Life became Shit-Life, Fallout became Failout,Team Fortress became Nerd Fortress etc.) and pathetically trying to make fun of me for playing them.He only acknowledges Skype and calls Steam a place for nerds(but we know better).

Sometimes I wonder why do I even try to tell him about games that I've played or why in the holiest of fucks am I even friends with him... probably becouse he's the only other normal guy in school...

PS: WAKE UP AND START POSTING!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Emild00d
Internet Fungus
Emild00d

PostSubject: Re: A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)   A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:00 am

Wow, there ain't anyone like that in my school.
Also, Failout made me giggle. A little.
Back to top Go down
JustBarney

JustBarney

PostSubject: Re: A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)   A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:40 pm

I have a friend that's kinda like that, but he has a wider selection of games. He's also not nearly as annoying.
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)   A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:15 pm

SHIT-LIFE

BEST LIFE
Back to top Go down
kgprodigalist

kgprodigalist

PostSubject: Re: A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)   A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:58 pm

is it me

or was this just Kats mothers description
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)   A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Unless any of you live in my town then no.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Nivek

Nivek

PostSubject: Re: A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)   A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:58 am

lol failout. I liked that one. Oh well, guess he just likes his guns and he's gonna stick to them (counter-strike pun for the win).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)   A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

A unique person I happen to know(also the WAKE UP thread)
Page 1 of 1