Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Lazlo the awesome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

Lazlo the awesome Empty
PostSubject: Lazlo the awesome   Lazlo the awesome EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:05 pm

{I'll ad more stuff later, Lazlo's story and the back story is still in development and this will become a comic at some point}

so originally he was going to use the beta metrocop sheet but it was to low res for some of the details I wanted =/
I found a high quality texture (no clue who made it sorry) and edited it to fit my new personal skin

introducing

LAZLO

Lazlo the awesome Lazlo_2_0_by_catmanmovies

So in the universe he lives in it's very similar to the hl2 beta
instead of the Combine you have the Arsenic army
the soldiers are human but they have bionic implants
there aren't any aliens (houndeyes vortiguants bullsquid etc) in the world because the overall story is different from the beta
and evil dictator took over the world (the equivalent to the consul except he's far more vicious and cruel)
how he did this was secretly conquering Russia then China
how he did it all secretly was by making the leaders seem to still be in-charge and if they didn't comply he'd completely obliterate the whole country
later, he drained all the water sources of the world and sent out a message relayed in every language to every country saying in a nut shell:
"I have almost every last drop of water on earth, meet my demands or die of thirst."
eventually he took over and the world became almost exactly how it is portrayed in the original hl2 story (minus the air-ex)

Last edited by katatonic717 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

Lazlo the awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazlo the awesome   Lazlo the awesome EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:53 am

Judging by the elite logo on his chest i'm assuming he's the new elite metrocop.Am i right?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

Lazlo the awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazlo the awesome   Lazlo the awesome EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:55 pm

doomlord1992 wrote:
Judging by the elite logo on his chest i'm assuming he's the new elite metrocop.Am i right?

well in my story (it doesn't take place in the hl2 beta universe but a similar one) he's the equivalent of a lieutenant
the elite logo is just a medal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lazlo the awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lazlo the awesome   Lazlo the awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Lazlo the awesome
Page 1 of 1