Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Bored so im going to map...

Go down 
+3
LambdaCore 21
HAL 9000
Crash-Override
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

Bored so im going to map... Empty
PostSubject: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 am

I'm bored, my mod is on hold, what beta map does everyone wanna see restored (somin unique.....somin other peeps aint done)
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:54 am

from scratch or leak-map based?
Back to top Go down
http://agnmi.roflforum.net
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:57 am

From the mappack really, or somin me and jenkins have already worked on. But yeah, a proto map or somin there the best ones ^^
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 am

well, no one has ever shown a working Wasteland Depot interior

i mean the place where the trains are stored. a glimpse of the moment entering this part of the legendary Raising the Bar artwork would be REALLY cool and impressive
Back to top Go down
http://agnmi.roflforum.net
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 am

Your kidding? ive had one retextured now for about a year :S was gonna turn it into a DM map or something.....ok ill finish that off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:11 am

you have the interior map partially fixed? WTF! i would play the crappy HL2 DM for a walk in this building
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:20 am

Yeah the only reason i stoped was A: I have no computer textures and B: I wanted to work out some stuff for actually making up a train with carages to escape the level. Theres basicaly a MASSIVE Room in the level with train carriges on the walls that are sloted onto the train down below. So i guess i could either do that as an escape route, OR a DM level where you can keep switching and change them to get to higher levels of the map...dunno your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:30 am

Crash-Override wrote:

[...] a DM level where you can keep switching and change them to get to higher levels of the map [...]

... which would be a risk but an advantage, too Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Another idea of mine if you lot are up forit, is resurecting my old Conscript Marine idea. if your interested and would like to here more then post o.O
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Crash-Override wrote:
Another idea of mine if you lot are up forit, is resurecting my old Conscript Marine idea. if your interested and would like to here more then post o.O

*sits right infront of you* SPEAK!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:19 pm

Crash-Override wrote:

ok uhm...

DO IT NOW!!!

TALK DAMNIT TALK!
Back to top Go down
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:55 pm

Ok here's what I had planned....

EVERYONE RANTS about how much they love online play, ok fair play...why not combine that with the beta?

Im suggesting, we make it...Conscript vs Combine. A mixture of multiplayer maps, either based on domination, capture the flag, resource war or jsut team death match.

Conscript Squad basis:
Bit like BF in this respect, 4 differnt classed:
Grunt: Armed with OICW, Pistol, Grenades, combat knife and option last weapon choice, either the Combine sniper rifle or HMG.
Medic: Armed with Automatic pistol, medi kit, knife, and a choice between either an MP5k or MP7.
Mechanic: Armed with Submachine gun, welding torch (for fixing vehicles), spanner (or crowbar), pistol and a choice between either a shotgun or a grenade launcher.
Heavy Weapons: Armed with Stinger missile launcher, grenades, pistol, combat knife and a choice between the tau cannon or something else not sure yet.

Combine Squad basis:
Infantry: IRifle, Combine pistol (basicaly imagine irifle versions of everything), hopwires and a choice between the sniper rifle from ep 2 or a carrierable version of the combines mounted machine gun.
Stalker: A more player freindly stalker. will have the lasor inbuilt onto the head, spike type arms, faster but less defence and will be able to heal other people. cannot pick up or use items though (The combine are stronger so i wanted to give them a disadvantage somehow).
Unless someone has a better idea, cremator for mechanic. basicaly like the stlaker only repaires cmombines viehicles, has the imolator and is slow, but ALOT of defence.
finaly......Combine Guard: Mass amounts of power, be able to charge and bash, has a little machinegun inbuilt into its knuckles, and of corse, the gaurd gun.

Vehicle Ideas:

Conscript Veihicles:
Tank:
Crew 3 (1 to drive, 1 to man cannon 1 to man machinegun ontop).
Jeep:
Crew: 3 (1 to drive, one in passanger seat able to shoot with weapon 1 on back with mounted machinegun)
Helicopter:
Crew 2 (1 to pilot other to shoot machineguns and missiles)
APC:
Crew 2 (1 to drive one to man mounted machinegun on top, an carry up to 6 people)

Combine Vehicles:
Now, the thing with combine vehicles is, they must be controlled from a control station on, depending on what the vehicle has, depends on how many people can, LINK UPTO IT:

Synth:
crew 2 (1 to walk 1 to shoot)
Strider:
crew 2 (same again)
Gunship:
crew 3 (1 to fly 1 to shoot machine gun 1 to shoot strider cannon)
Dropship:
Crew 2 (1 to fly 1 to use machine gun and operate being able to pick up troops, can carry 6 people)

The ideas continue such as useing the combine launchers captureable so one team can control it for help and such, sentry guns, capture points the lot so let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Crash-Override wrote:
Ok here's what I had planned....

EVERYONE RANTS about how much they love online play, ok fair play...why not combine that with the beta?

Im suggesting, we make it...Conscript vs Combine. A mixture of multiplayer maps, either based on domination, capture the flag, resource war or jsut team death match.

Conscript Squad basis:
Bit like BF in this respect, 4 differnt classed:
Grunt: Armed with OICW, Pistol, Grenades, combat knife and option last weapon choice, either the Combine sniper rifle or HMG.
Medic: Armed with Automatic pistol, medi kit, knife, and a choice between either an MP5k or MP7.
Mechanic: Armed with Submachine gun, welding torch (for fixing vehicles), spanner (or crowbar), pistol and a choice between either a shotgun or a grenade launcher.
Heavy Weapons: Armed with Stinger missile launcher, grenades, pistol, combat knife and a choice between the tau cannon or something else not sure yet.

Combine Squad basis:
Infantry: IRifle, Combine pistol (basicaly imagine irifle versions of everything), hopwires and a choice between the sniper rifle from ep 2 or a carrierable version of the combines mounted machine gun.
Stalker: A more player freindly stalker. will have the lasor inbuilt onto the head, spike type arms, faster but less defence and will be able to heal other people. cannot pick up or use items though (The combine are stronger so i wanted to give them a disadvantage somehow).
Unless someone has a better idea, cremator for mechanic. basicaly like the stlaker only repaires cmombines viehicles, has the imolator and is slow, but ALOT of defence.
finaly......Combine Guard: Mass amounts of power, be able to charge and bash, has a little machinegun inbuilt into its knuckles, and of corse, the gaurd gun.

Vehicle Ideas:

Conscript Veihicles:
Tank:
Crew 3 (1 to drive, 1 to man cannon 1 to man machinegun ontop).
Jeep:
Crew: 3 (1 to drive, one in passanger seat able to shoot with weapon 1 on back with mounted machinegun)
Helicopter:
Crew 2 (1 to pilot other to shoot machineguns and missiles)
APC:
Crew 2 (1 to drive one to man mounted machinegun on top, an carry up to 6 people)

Combine Vehicles:
Now, the thing with combine vehicles is, they must be controlled from a control station on, depending on what the vehicle has, depends on how many people can, LINK UPTO IT:

Synth:
crew 2 (1 to walk 1 to shoot)
Strider:
crew 2 (same again)
Gunship:
crew 3 (1 to fly 1 to shoot machine gun 1 to shoot strider cannon)
Dropship:
Crew 2 (1 to fly 1 to use machine gun and operate being able to pick up troops, can carry 6 people)

The ideas continue such as useing the combine launchers captureable so one team can control it for help and such, sentry guns, capture points the lot so let me know what you think
We should make it, we'd kill missing information, right guy's? I think we would
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:08 am

we'll always surpass MI, no matter what we do
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:08 am

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
we'll always surpass MI, no matter what we do

indeed
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Wacky how Doom eventually did the Depot, and an awesome rendition at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored so im going to map...   Bored so im going to map... Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored so im going to map...
Page 1 of 1