Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Worst fucking mp4 player ever!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

Worst fucking mp4 player ever! Empty
PostSubject: Worst fucking mp4 player ever!   Worst fucking mp4 player ever! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 am

*this was redin' in rage*

the CREATIVE ZEN Mozaic EZ300 8GB, is probaly the worst fucking mp3/4 player i've ever had! it's good for music... but videos and pictures? OH MY FUCKING GOD! my phone has a even more advanced photo showing program.. and thats a K510i, fucking old phone if it's time :I well, the only picture file the mozaic EZ300 supports is... JPEG, yeah wtf? my phone is older and it supports almost any picture file photoshop can save in :/ and yeah, for some dumb reason the EZ300 allways fuck up on some pics you put on it.. i had a few i wanted on it... and guass what? it said they were broken :/ what a retarted excuse!! they are not fucking broken.. and the most weird thing is that the biggest pic i have on there is giant as hell.. but that dosn't have any probloms.. i even checked it.. this ones are smaller... SO WTF IS UP WITH THIS PIECE OF FUCK!?

anyways,

*is now calm again*
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

Worst fucking mp4 player ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst fucking mp4 player ever!   Worst fucking mp4 player ever! EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 2:12 pm

thx4warning Smile
Back to top Go down

Worst fucking mp4 player ever!
Page 1 of 1