Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS

Go down 
+2
someone3333
TheNewCity
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS Empty
PostSubject: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS   HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Troll and awesome video maker Marphy Black has obtained... well, I'll just let him speak for himself.

"This is an unboxing of a rare Half-Life 2 bubblegum package originating from Russia some time in 2004. All of the content used on the packaging is from the leaked beta version of the game. Since it is highly unlikely that Valve licensed a Russian confectionery company to produce a line of Half-Life 2-themed gum based on the then leaked beta, this is probably considered a bootleg product."

I shat bricks when I saw this. Be on the lookout for another auction.

EDIT: As an added bonus, I now give you this:

Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS   HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:36 pm

Wow... That is REALLY rare... Good find Very good!
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS   HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:24 am

i wonder if this is fake. no one would use the HL2 Beta to advertise this stuff Shocked
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS   HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:31 am

Nah, Marphy wouldn't fake this. I don't see what makes this look fake, they just made bubblegum based off HL2 using stuff they found in the beta. The bootleg market is a big big place.
Back to top Go down
ШЛЫК

ШЛЫК

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS   HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 am

This buble gum was in sell in 2004 in Ukraine, before HL2 was released
Back to top Go down
http://www.hl-beta.spb.ru
Jenkins

Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS   HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:10 pm

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
i wonder if this is fake. no one would use the HL2 Beta to advertise this stuff Shocked

LOL!

I know you said "this stuff" but Valve STILL use the beta screenies to advertise hl2... I've even seen some of those screenies on Steam before like within the last 6 months...

Also that stupid fool opened the packaging and pretty much ruined this item, i can see some box damage but it WAS still in its original packaging and now its worth nothing Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS   HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 5:11 am

Jenkins wrote:

Also that stupid fool opened the packaging and pretty much ruined this item, i can see some box damage but it WAS still in its original packaging and now its worth nothing Sad

no no

I'd still buy that fucking box

I WANT IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS   HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLY SHIT I NEED TO HAVE THIS
Page 1 of 1