Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

"klow" or: How a man went down the toilet

Go down 
+8
someone3333
Evil Genius
HAL 9000
Inquisitor Doomlord
TheFurryCleric
katatonic717
TheNewCity
LambdaCore 21
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
klow

klow

"klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:53 am

So. I told the kid I'd credit him when I'm done preparing and uploading the scans. He agreed, but I'm not done yet. When I'm done, I'll credit him like I did for ШЛЬIK a long time ago. But he got impatient and started whining and never understands what I say, then got upset and butthurt for no reason. End of story!! Deal with these facts, because that's all I have to say. I have better things to do to prove me not guilty to a couple of wankers I don't give a shit about! This wiki is just a pastime, my life is not even at stake! Your laughable and childish "trial" is biased and not even based on valid facts, and you purposely deformed information and forged a fake Steam conversation! (and it's not the first time, as I've heard, sneaky liars) Whatever I say, you'll always find the little detail to troll and defame me. So see ya then, I'm going back sucking Fart's cock and worry about things that actually matter. Have fun delivering facepalm / fail / epic fail medals in your sad, dead-end community. I'm done feeding the trolls. Go get a life, and a shrink. Very good!
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 am

klow wrote:

So. I told the kid I'd credit him when I'm done preparing and uploading the scans. He agreed, but I'm not done yet. When I'm done, I'll credit him like I did for ШЛЬIK a long time ago. [...] I have better things to do to prove me not guilty to a couple of wankers I don't give a shit about! [...]

now THIS is interesting!

thank you very much for demonstrating how unable you are to add one single fucking credit word to the wiki, when you clearly update every new fart created by the slimy cocks of TGN or MI in your ass.

and you gave enough shit about us to post here again

good day sar! Salute
Back to top Go down
klow

klow

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 am

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
klow wrote:

So. I told the kid I'd credit him when I'm done preparing and uploading the scans. He agreed, but I'm not done yet. When I'm done, I'll credit him like I did for ШЛЬIK a long time ago. [...] I have better things to do to prove me not guilty to a couple of wankers I don't give a shit about! [...]

now THIS is interesting!

thank you very much for demonstrating how unable you are to add one single fucking credit word to the wiki, when you clearly update every new fart created by the slimy cocks of TGN or MI in your ass.

good day sar! Salute

lolmao lolmao Aaaaas expected! You are a naughty, naughty boy! Why would I credit someone for something that's not even on the wiki?... Do you have a tumor or smth?
Back to top Go down
Jenkins

Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 am

My god you two are like a bunch of arguing kids Rolling Eyes GET IT OVER IT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
klow

klow

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 am

Jenkins wrote:
My god you two are like a bunch of arguing kids Rolling Eyes GET IT OVER IT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

No no let him play! He needs it, the poor thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 am

So let me get this straight: you are talking about the HL1 section of RtB which according to you is not on the wiki and yet it's all over the HL1 pages.
That makes absolutely no sence.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Game Hacker
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:38 am

klow wrote:
LambdaCore 21 wrote:
klow wrote:

now THIS is interesting!

good day sar! Salute

lolmao lolmao I suck MI's Cock for a living
Klow, just Sign nobody likes you really anyway...

Last edited by Game Hacker on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

klow wrote:

[...] Why would I credit someone for something that's not even on the wiki? [...]

because you recieved his work, and it's up to you to upload it or not. but the work is done, so he has the right to be credited. don't make credits depending on what YOU do
Back to top Go down
klow

klow

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 am

doomlord1992 wrote:
So let me get this straight: you are talking about the HL1 section of RtB which according to you is not on the wiki and yet it's all over the HL1 pages.
That makes absolutely no sence.

Oh. I see the confusion! Most of the HL1 scans are not from him - these are old versions from a bad quality source. He rescanned them himself so that I would replace the shitty versions by better ones. And I uploaded a few so far. The ones yet to replace can be found here: http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Half-Life_2:_Raising_the_Bar_images_for_clean_up_%28HL1%29http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Half-Life_2:_Raising_the_Bar_images_for_clean_up_%28HL1%29

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
klow wrote:

[...] Why would I credit someone for something that's not even on the wiki? [...]

because you recieved his work, and it's up to you to upload it or not. but the work is done, so he has the right to be credited. don't make credits depending on what YOU do

Well, no. That issue is my problem. The files I'm given privately are irrelevant to the wiki.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:47 am

So that's what you meant by not finished yet.Thanks for the info klow I'm out of this argument.
Back to top Go down
klow

klow

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:57 am

doomlord1992 wrote:
So that's what you meant by not finished yet.Thanks for the info klow I'm out of this argument.

Ah, someone making sense, at last! But I'm afraid Lambada is going to ban you for this...
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:59 am

He ain't gonna ban me since I know where he lives.
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:12 am

klow wrote:
doomlord1992 wrote:

Ah, someone making sense, at last! But I'm afraid Lambada is going to ban you for this...
lol you sound like your acting in a movie, which makes you gay
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 am

Lol, so true GH xD
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 am

TheFurryCleric wrote:
Lol, so true GH xD
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

doom has nothing to do with this, you got him into it after all.

i am waiting for what the victim has to say and afterwards i'll judge who to troll
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 am

let's give Klow a nazi label
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 am

a ban is more appropriate, he lied to us

after blocking the poor guy who scanned the HL1 section, the guy wrote an e-mail to klow telling him that he has no permission to use the scans. klow blocked his e-mail adress, too

klow has his work, he blocked him and basically said he didnt need the guy, so he stole them

Stolen from Love Tub
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 am

problem solved

€: problem even MOA solved!

klow's E-Mail to his victim

Read the 4 pages. I hope you are proud. Lies about me, just because you misunderstood me. You are lucky these guys are suckers and have no influence on anyone. They even forged a fake Steam conversation with one of my Steam friends who has nothing to do with this. His nickname is Fijure the sailor duck, I think you should at least apologize to him, since that's defamation for him as well, and he didn't deserve any of this. But don't worry, I'm just writing you out of principle, and I don't really care about what people on the Internet think about me. They don't know me. This is just a pastime, my only actual concern is the real world.

Think about all this. If you cannot resolve conflicts, you'll never grow up, my friend.
You really are the most immature kid I ever saw. I thought I was immature when I was your age, but it's nothing compared to you. I told you 1.000.000 times I'd credit you when I'm done. You are unable to resolve conflicts, and that may cause you problems in the future. And I don't think many people hate me, since I know very few people in the community - and those very few like me (and they are not kids like your friends). I know you don't know Fijure, but still he was defamed because of you. When you have issues, you don't go telling random crap to bastards you don't even know and who defame people and deform facts, and who make up the worst community ever among the HL fans. During the war, would you have sold me to the Nazis just because I didn't want to give you some salt? I'm sure of it. I'm sure you're going to fail in your born dead HL project, because you'll be unable to resolve the first problem when it comes and are an opportunist. And you are the only person I treat bad, and that's because you pissed me off. Don't tell anyone you know I tread people bad, because it's not true. You are immature and frustrated for no reason, and I don't have to pay for it. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://agnmi.roflforum.net
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:16 am

"klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 Ggssdggs2vma
Back to top Go down
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:22 am

the victim's response:

I told you before, I am not responsible for what they are doing on there. All I told them is that you took my scans, blocked me and gave no credit and copys of your arrogant messages., that's no lie, you did.

I am not apologising, you should for being so arrogant and causing this in the first place, if you had been friendly and normal nothing would of happened, they obviously hate you too like most fans i have talked to for different reasons. Sort them yourself, don't come complaining at me. Oh and I have no idea who this friend is of yours, not my problem they used his name.

And to be honest, you deserve it after the way you treated me and others, just get over it.
Back to top Go down
http://agnmi.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet   "klow" or: How a man went down the toilet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"klow" or: How a man went down the toilet
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3