Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

sup bitchezzzzzz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EN ESCH

EN ESCH

sup bitchezzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: sup bitchezzzzzz   sup bitchezzzzzz EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:26 am

i have some good news about Black Mesa Source

even after TNC and i schooled all of you on the lead developer saying "if we keep hitting internal milestones at the rate we are now, BMS will be released in the next 12 months regardless of whether or not we hit our internal deadline", some of you kept whining how it's dead

well, read this bitchezzzzz

http://forums.blackmesasource.com/showpost.php?p=261014&postcount=992

Quote :
Attention Loyal Black Mesa Fans!

Feeling blue about the lack of updates? Clinging desperately to low resolution prop screenshots occasionally uploaded on the wiki? Tired of being cruelly mocked by the rest of humanity for your unwavering faith in "the final victory"?

Never fear. While it's true that Black Mesa and Ep3 are in a tight contest for "Most Anticipated Half-Life Game That Nobody Even Knows is Alive or Not" you don't have to agonize over it anymore.

What I'd do is this. Get some very, very powerful sedative.. like crush a pack of sleeping pills up and dump it in your Spaghettios. Then write a note that says "Dear Mom. Wake me up at the end of 2010." Ok now don't screw this up.. don't misplace the 1 and the 0 and it be 2100. Or make your 0 squished so she thinks its 2011. End of 2010.

Then eat your Spaghettios.
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

sup bitchezzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup bitchezzzzzz   sup bitchezzzzzz EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:27 am

You fucker, I was about to post this.

Awesome news. Set sail for win.
Back to top Go down
TheCaptain943
I'm the Captain. End of story
TheCaptain943

sup bitchezzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup bitchezzzzzz   sup bitchezzzzzz EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 am

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCaptain76561197997145833
Sponsored content

sup bitchezzzzzz Empty
PostSubject: Re: sup bitchezzzzzz   sup bitchezzzzzz Empty

Back to top Go down

sup bitchezzzzzz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information :: Public AntiTub :: Games'n'Stuff-
Jump to: