Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Let's pwn Team GayBen and Pissing Inforgaytion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

Let's pwn Team GayBen and Pissing Inforgaytion Empty
PostSubject: Let's pwn Team GayBen and Pissing Inforgaytion   Let's pwn Team GayBen and Pissing Inforgaytion EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 pm

Being the most adult person around the Leak scene, what's your opinion, Crash? bounce

Last edited by HAL 9000 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://agnmi.roflforum.net
Crash-Override
State of the Badass-art
Crash-Override

Let's pwn Team GayBen and Pissing Inforgaytion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's pwn Team GayBen and Pissing Inforgaytion   Let's pwn Team GayBen and Pissing Inforgaytion EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:04 am

i aint looked into what they've done in over a year now, i got bored of "OMG we've made this!!!!!!!! IT R SO AMAZING!!" ok thats great...are you actualy releasing yet? or are we still on silly pictures to make your eDick feel bigger? "..........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL noob noob noob!!"

so yeah what's the point in looking into a mod thats never going to release anything they make, either out of elitism or there just lieing bout what they actualy done (you be the judge). The maps are terrible, ive looked at most of them and there boring bland and crap, they havn't tried to change or add to anything there pretty much ripped out, a few things fixed and gone "YEAH LEVEL WEEE!!" why not add some of you own touches guys? oh no sorry you did in M.I 1.5 with the hyperboria, and made it look even worse, deleting ALL the cargo containers in the container hold for a start, made it look terrible, and then the rooftops map which....tbh looked like someone had just got into mapping and ressed it, i'd expect this from a first project but you guy have had years now and your maps still havn't been updated, get it sorted....

But i digress, why bother keeping tabs on a group that will never show you what it has. you lot should just ALL band togeather and make a new mod that does show what its making and release shit, even if its the odd map here or there or a new weapon.

Crash-Override
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum

Let's pwn Team GayBen and Pissing Inforgaytion
Page 1 of 1