Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Any last words?

Go down 
+11
sfc3
Jenkins
katatonic717
kgprodigalist
Sven
TheNewCity
TheFurryCleric
terminators cousin
Game Hacker
TheCaptain943
LambdaCore 21
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:09 am

me and some of my Nazi friends will be at Cologne's GamesCom next week, kidnapping Lombardi in order to force him to hand out all E3 versions of HL2

is there something from your side i should tell him?
Back to top Go down
TheCaptain943
I'm the Captain. End of story
TheCaptain943

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:13 am

Tell him i want all fucking Concepts Arts, Vignettes and shit from Antonov, Engh, Beckman and Laidlaw. Wait, tell him i want aaaaaalllllllll shit they have. and TF2 Trading Cards.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCaptain76561197997145833
Game Hacker
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:25 am

Tell him I want a English Counter-Strike Online and fixed airex, and vertigo, and depot.
Back to top Go down
terminators cousin

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:26 am

Game Hacker wrote:
Tell him I want a English Counter-Strike Online and fixed airex, and vertigo, and depot.
oh god cso is a mod, valve didnt make it
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:31 am

I dunno xD EP3 :v?
Back to top Go down
terminators cousin

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:34 am

oh i wish tongue, anyways id love all original concepts like captain, and whats finished of portal 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:41 am

terminators cousin wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:

Mod? Do your homework next time, son. It's a game alright, and its development was overseen by Valve.

Oh yeah, gimme them scripts boy.
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:45 am

"I need you to contact Robin; I know someone who is willing to trade your life for hats."

and I would also love to play around in the beta version of L4D. Concept art would be nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myaperturelabs.com
terminators cousin

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:56 am

TheNewCity wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:

Mod? Do your homework next time, son. It's a game alright, and its development was overseen by Valve.

Oh yeah, gimme them scripts boy.
Stolen from Love Tub and here i was thinking this was some cheap bullshit Koreans thought up, oh well
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:58 am

Lambda,

If you tell him all our requests, and capture it on video

I will buy you BioShock Infinite on Steam
Back to top Go down
kgprodigalist

kgprodigalist

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 am

I want a pony
Back to top Go down
katatonic717

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:18 am

kgprodigalist wrote:
I want a pony

ROFL

tell him to get me a uh...
to give us the gasmask citizen models
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:22 am

Game Hacker wrote:
no its real
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 am

LAMBDA IF YOU ASK ALL OUR QUESTIONS AND CAPTURE A VIDEO OF IT I WILL BUY YOU VALVE COMPLETE PACK
Back to top Go down
terminators cousin

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:39 am

Game Hacker wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:
no its real
your a bit late to the party tongue
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Game Hacker wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:
no its real
your a bit late to the party tongue
Yeah well. Take a look.
Back to top Go down
Jenkins

Jenkins

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Game Hacker wrote:
cso is a mod, valve didnt make it
no its real

cso IS a mod.. it's developed by Nexon.. Valve only PUBLISHED it...

EA Games Published Left 4 Dead and Orangebox on Console but you don't see me standing up for EA saying "No it's real, EA made Left 4 Dead"

You should read the page your linking to as proof more carefully

Self Pwnd

:P
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
sfc3

sfc3

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Game Hacker wrote:

im late
but your WRONG.

valve publisehed

edit: ninja'd
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Jenkins wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:
no its real

EA Games Published Left 4 Dead and Orangebox on Console but you don't see me standing up for EA saying "No it's real, EA made Left 4 Dead"

Self Pwnd

Valve oversaw its development, I figure they could make an English version if they want to =P

Also GH never said Valve made it, he just said it isn't a mod, which is what Terminator said.
Back to top Go down
Jenkins

Jenkins

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:41 pm

TheNewCity wrote:
Valve oversaw its development, I figure they could make an English version if they want to =P

Also GH never said Valve made it, he just said it isn't a mod, which is what Terminator said.

It didn't sound like that, also yes it is a mod.

If you really want to get technical, the only game Valve have ever published or developed that isn't a mod is Half Life 2.

Every single other game is a mod of the Source engine or the GoldSrc engine or the Quake 2 engine... Granted they are heavy modifications but they arent using a different engine and some games (like HL2:DM) are using maps, models, sounds and characters from Half-Life 2, technically making it a mod of HL2 instead of a full standalone game.

So yeah CSO is a mod, CSS is a mod, TF2 is a mod, Left 4 Dead is a mod etc etc etc....

Most people associate the word "mod" with something that is technically a "micro mod" or a "addon" like a model or texture or a sound pack.. whatever.. a Total Conversion Mod (like CSS, DODS, TF2) is when everything including sounds, textures, models, maps are all different to the original base game (In this case it was HL2) but still uses the same engine as the original game. Most of Valve's games are TCMs hence why CSO is more like a mod of a total conversion mod.

So yeah that's if you want to get technical :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.moddb.com/mods/toxisresiduum
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Jenkins wrote:
TheNewCity wrote:

It didn't sound like that, also yes it is a mod.

If you really want to get technical, the only game Valve have ever published or developed that isn't a mod is Half Life 2.

Every single other game is a mod of the Source engine or the GoldSrc engine or the Quake 2 engine... Granted they are heavy modifications but they arent using a different engine and some games (like HL2:DM) are using maps, models, sounds and characters from Half-Life 2, technically making it a mod of HL2 instead of a full standalone game.

So yeah CSO is a mod, CSS is a mod, TF2 is a mod, Left 4 Dead is a mod etc etc etc....

Most people associate the word "mod" with something that is technically a "micro mod" or a "addon" like a model or texture or a sound pack.. whatever.. a Total Conversion Mod (like CSS, DODS, TF2) is when everything including sounds, textures, models, maps are all different to the original base game (In this case it was HL2) but still uses the same engine as the original game. Most of Valve's games are TCMs hence why CSO is more like a mod of a total conversion mod.

So yeah that's if you want to get technical :P

Do you really expect Terminator to think that every single game Valve has made is a Quake 2 mod, and CSO is a Condition Zero mod released on the Asian market?

I and GH read it as "unofficial mod published without Valve's approval like them bootlegs dawg"

So yeah that's it if you DON'T want to get technical =P
Back to top Go down
terminators cousin

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:45 pm

oh shut it will you? ive been gone having a LIFE! and you guys get geeky with valve bullshit, just shut up
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:53 pm

hurr
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Jenkins wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:
no its real

Self Pwnd

actually i know more about it then you do it's published by nexon and developed.
Back to top Go down
terminators cousin

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Game Hacker wrote:
Jenkins wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:
no its real

Self Pwnd

actually i know more about it then you do it's published by nexon and developed.
oh god on the page itself it says Publisher(s) Valve Corporation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any last words? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any last words?   Any last words? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any last words?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next