Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theuaredead

Theuaredead

Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that. Empty
PostSubject: Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that.   Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Okay, I have the leaked version of Deathmatch 2003 and I am not able to decompile the weapons to port them to gold source. So if anyone can help me with the coding or just send me the stuff than thanks.

I fucking need to get version 2 of my pack out.

Last edited by Theuaredead on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo bitches.)
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that.   Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:10 am

Open the models in a hex editor and change idst0 to idst, on the top of the file.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
Theuaredead

Theuaredead

PostSubject: Re: Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that.   Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 am

Sergeant Stacker wrote:
Open the models in a hex editor and change idst0 to idst, on the top of the file.
Thank you.

Edit

Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that. Usure10

You sure bro?

Last edited by Theuaredead on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't work.)
Back to top Go down
Theuaredead

Theuaredead

PostSubject: Re: Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that.   Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Anybody?
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that.   Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:38 am

Meh i know how to get pass that one, but Kave did some protective shit with the models so they are barely useless outside of DM2003
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that.   Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that. Empty

Back to top Go down

Help With Porting Half-Life 2 Beta Weapons, or something like that.
Page 1 of 1