Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)

Go down 
+6
someone3333
TheNewCity
TheFurryCleric
HAL 9000
Inquisitor Doomlord
katatonic717
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
katatonic717
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) Empty
PostSubject: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:21 pm

(MANY MEMBERS ARE LEFT OUT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE AVATARS OR HAVE NEVER POSTED EVER)

Newbies

Like a dark, creeping thing in the night, AGNMI is always hungry for warm and succulent flesh. Without frequent infusions of fresh and able-bodied stock, the Grizzled Ancients would once again assume corporeal form and be forced to face their own horrifying mortality. These are the people who have recently joined our little hell hole we call home. Also if you have no avatar you are automatically on this list, I didn't want to list over 300 people so if you are THAT interested please click the "Memberlist" button under the banner.

Members in this group:
trdocks
sofi
Dmitrii.S
MilkywayM16
czerniuczerniu
fuzzyal
nasgul
Nivek
jambabond
adamix
death76
Cipa222
Beta_Fan35
DEANERATOS
Amilman
AND MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY MAAAANY MORE
(Yeah I've heard of only 2 of them too.)

Rookies

Hopelessly wedged betwixt the living and the damned, these battle scarred men and women still desperately cling to the tattered tapestry of their youth, their grip held fast by the resignation that each new day draws them ever closer to the cold descent into old age, delirium, and need of fiber supplements. These are the ones who are fairly recent but have alot to contribute, or they just have been here longer than the newbies. What ever comes first.

Shotgunguy49
unI3ind
Theuaredead
who are you?
ClockOuT
Nastykill
Emild00d
kave
Speed74
EN ESCH
kgprodigalist
Evil Genius
Internetianer
Stuntman Steve
Fluorescent

The Foot-Soldiers

What can you say about "The Foot-Soldiers" that can’t plainly be ascertained from their ill-advised phonetic substitution? Even my mom thinks they’re trying too hard and just last month she told me that she had just “re-orged” the basement. 2 Kewl! These are the ones who joined AGNMI early on in the forums history and stayed active for a good long while.

Sergeant Stacker
ШЛЫК
Panthereye2317
JustBarney
Crash15
terminators cousin
thedoctor45
TheCaptain943
ArmoredScout
someone3333
sfc3
TheNewCity
The Dude
Game Hacker

Grizzled Ancients

It’s difficult for anyone to describe the upper, older echelon of AGNMI without betraying their true feelings. All are blinded by their golden light, intoxicated by the rosewater scent that marks their arrival and departure as a lover’s perfumed whisper, and enchanted by the sing-song melody that sweeps into my ears and soothes all of my troubles when they are near. These are the oldest of the old, the greatest of the great, and are also probably the crankiest fuckers on the forums. These are the few, the proud, the ones who helped create AGNMI, the ones who stood tall during the days of "Father Gregori's" and "Aperture Gaming" against TGN, the ones who know this community inside and out. They are the "Grizzled Ancients".

LambdaCore21
CrashOverride
Jenkins
Doomlord1992
Katatonic717
TheFurryCleric
Sven
(I most likely forget some of you guys so please PM me to add you to this.)
(Also devs in Fagsie's little failure of a mod who have the knife permanently stuck in there back are listed here, and again, if I forgot you, please PM me.)

Commanding AI Whom We All Fear

Fear him, he doesn't fear you, he never will, he can wipe you off the face of the forums with just a though, he knows no mercy, he is only an AI, one without any capacity for any kind of love. Fear him becuase he hates you all, fear him becuase he is the H.A.L-9000.

HAL 9000

Last edited by katatonic717 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:26 pm

THIS is quality. Salute
AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) Seal-1
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
HAL 9000
Admin of the 21st Reich
HAL 9000

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 pm

tbh most users here are just deactivated, otherwise there would be more ppl posting/trolling/spamming
Back to top Go down
http://agnmi.roflforum.net
katatonic717

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:36 pm

doomlord1992 wrote:
THIS is quality. Salute

You bet your metallic Space-Marine ass it is!
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:28 am

Lol nice Very Happy
And yeah, i actually think i was one of the first people on the forum. Beside doomlord and lambda of course. Great times, have been apart of this great forum all since Smile
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:48 am

Uh... bro, this isn't a bad thread and all, so no offence, but why am I a "foot soldier"? I joined a few weeks after the forum popped up, I've got close to 3000 posts. Is it like the exact opposite of a "ranking"?
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:35 pm

You put ШЛЫК's name in the wrong spot, He's done most of the beta stuff around.
Back to top Go down
Emild00d
Internet Fungus
Emild00d

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Dammit, I'm a rookie.

Oh well BM
Back to top Go down
katatonic717

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm

This list was made mainly by me asking who should be where to Lambda, so go ask him to change it!

And why are you all complaining? That is not a good sign. You know what would be a good sign? "Free Sweetrolls!" Who wouldn't like that? uhm
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:47 pm

someone3333 wrote:
You put ШЛЫК's name in the wrong spot, He's done most of the beta stuff around.

This as well.
Back to top Go down
katatonic717

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 5:05 pm

FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND:

The Grizzled Ancients are people who FOUNDED AGNMI.
They also must have contributed a good deal to the beta community BEFORE the forums existed.
Now let me address the two you guys want to add:.

ШЛЫК: Him I am considering greatly, he didn't help found AGNMI, but I an pretty sure I saw him at Aperture Gaming (or somewhere else), and to my knowledge he would share a great deal of impressive content and still does.
He may be added soon.

TheNewCity: Lambda said no. Yell at him not me. Neutral
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:00 pm

thank you for involving me in something that only you wanted to create...

i would never come up with such an idea which just makes everybody jealous of everybody
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:52 pm

And I quote: "Kat is only sucking Lambda's dick to get what he wants."
Back to top Go down
katatonic717

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I find that this is freaking hilarious that you all think this is a big deal and that it matters for something.
I just made up some ranks, it's not like there every gonna be introduced.

EDIT:
You know what, fuck it, I'm not going to edit this anymore unless someone holds me at gun point.
These ranks are final, get over it, I'm pissed at this point that something I made for fun became people bitching at me nonstop for possibly the most meaningless thing on these whole entire forums.
You guys need to calm the hell down here, especially you [NAME REDACTED- YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE], you're an nice guy and all but dude, stop freaking PMing me, it's just a fake rank, it means nothing, nobody will think any different of you just becuase a piece of shit like me decides to bump you up one rank.
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:45 pm

katatonic717 wrote:

That's interesting.

What's also interesting is that someone's actually spamming PM's at you over this silly thing.

Quite frankly, Kat, you didn't found AGNMI and you don't seem to have contributed to much to the community. In fact, you joined quite late in the forum's history.

Last edited by TheNewCity on Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:22 am

TheNewCity wrote:
katatonic717 wrote:

That's interesting.

What's also interesting is that someone's actually spamming PM's at you over this silly thing.

That is silly, Who would be stupid enough to do that... (Looks at GameHacker)
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:22 am

someone3333 wrote:
TheNewCity wrote:
katatonic717 wrote:

That's interesting.

nope.avi It says "Official", faggot.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:01 am

Mentlegen, please. Let's keep it civil Smile
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:11 am

doomlord1992 wrote:
Mentlegen, please. Let's keep it civil Smile
Sure thing.
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:48 am

Game Hacker wrote:
someone3333 wrote:
TheNewCity wrote:
katatonic717 wrote:

That's interesting.

Uh... how does it saying "Official" have anything to do with you possibly being the one who sent PM's to Kat?
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:15 am

TheNewCity wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:
someone3333 wrote:
TheNewCity wrote:
katatonic717 wrote:

That's interesting.

Uh... how does it saying "Official" have anything to do with you possibly being the one who sent PM's to Kat?
Because it says official and it has LOTS of errors that need to be corrected.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:05 am

funny thing is that we aint even an official group nor do we get payment for higher ranks lolcry
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:21 am

I love how I guessed and was right.
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:27 am

someone3333 wrote:
Still isn't me, only bitched twice at him.
Back to top Go down
katatonic717

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:33 am

Game Hacker wrote:
someone3333 wrote:
Still isn't me, only bitched twice at him.
When those bitchings go one fore more than a half hour, it becomes a problem.
Stop wasting you're own time, go outside, beat your high score in a game do SOMETHING constructive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) Empty

Back to top Go down

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next