Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)

Go down 
+6
someone3333
TheNewCity
TheFurryCleric
HAL 9000
Inquisitor Doomlord
katatonic717
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Emild00d
Internet Fungus
Emild00d

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:55 am

Enuff complainin'.

If you don't like it, then ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker
—————————————— I AM A NAZI |===| THE SHAME OF MANKIND ——————————————

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:40 am

katatonic717 wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:
someone3333 wrote:
I love how I guessed and was right.
Still isn't me, only bitched twice at him.
When those bitchings go one fore more than a half hour, it becomes a problem.
Stop wasting you're own time, go outside, beat your high score in a game do SOMETHING constructive.
Never went for more then a half hour. Funny how you removed me when I said Crash and Jenkins didn't deserve being Grizzled Aincinets
Back to top Go down
TheNewCity

TheNewCity

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 am

And how does that have anything to do with what Sean was saying?

EDIT: Originally meant for GH's reply to my earlier post.

Last edited by TheNewCity on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:56 am

Game Hacker wrote:
katatonic717 wrote:
Game Hacker wrote:
someone3333 wrote:
I love how I guessed and was right.
Still isn't me, only bitched twice at him.
When those bitchings go one fore more than a half hour, it becomes a problem.
Stop wasting you're own time, go outside, beat your high score in a game do SOMETHING constructive.
Never went for more then a half hour. Funny how you removed me when I said Crash and Jenkins didn't deserve being Grizzled Aincinets

Just shut up! Omg
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:03 am

Seriously, Having some inmature 8 year old bitch at everyone in the forum is bad for AGNMI's image. Just shut up and DEAL WITH IT.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:05 am

like our image could get any worse lolmao
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:09 am

Did you see what happened to MI? Why do you think Zeus left before it got any worse? I'll tell you why, They got full of themselfs and the reputation went to their heads. Which is EXACTLY whats happening to GameHacker. So, If you'll excuse me, I need to go down a bottle of vodka and forget about everything.
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 11:11 am

Plus, hearing that GameHacker bitched a Kat for a good hour is pretty damn funny. It shows his immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Game Hacker

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:14 pm

someone3333 wrote:
Plus, hearing that GameHacker bitched a Kat for a good hour is pretty damn funny. It shows his immaturity.
I didn't do it for an hour. I didn't even do it that long... RaceCar Boy.
Back to top Go down
terminators cousin

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:23 pm

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 Thread-Offtopic-Jules
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 pm

apparently nope.avi
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 pm

Game Hacker wrote:
someone3333 wrote:
I did do it for an hour. I did it that long! (Insert dumb insult here) fix'd.

3:15 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: baiscially
3:15 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: he went
3:16 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: "I should be the highest becuaae I trolled fagsie and pwndick so I should be there."
3:16 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: =\
3:16 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: he never really DID anything
3:16 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: and no matter what he says I wont add him
3:16 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: unless he gives me proof he made something like a map or a skin way back before agnmi existed and shared it
3:16 PM - FreeKill: Funny, the only reason i'm in the Anti-tub was a troll war with Doom and Josh.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

3:18 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: He hasnt done anything, I dont care how long he's been in the comunity, he hasnt done fucking jack shit.
3:18 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: and trolling doesnt count
3:19 PM - The God-Kat of Insanity: he has to have made something in the past

Back to top Go down
katatonic717

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 pm

EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Dear lord, this was supposed to be a funny little thread, not a bitchfest!

Alright so lets end this, Gamehacker you will NEVER be a grizzled ancient, EVER.
You acted so immaturely you do not deserve it, you did this to yourself.

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 Have-a-nice-day-t-shirt
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:56 pm

LambdaCore 21 wrote:

i would never come up with such an idea which just makes everybody jealous of everybody
Back to top Go down
katatonic717

Location : Aimlessly wandering the cybernetic void... Searching for a home...

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:57 pm

LambdaCore 21 wrote:
i would never come up with such an idea which just makes everybody jealous of everybody

I'm sorry, I never meant or even thought people would take it seriously.
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 1:59 pm

k, not your fault then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)   AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AGNMI Unofficial Rankings and Memberlist. (NO GameHacker you CANNOT be a Grizzled Ancient!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2