Anti Gabe'N'Missing Information
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum isn't your average Father Grigori's. AGNMI is like your heart. It justs stops beating when you are dead

HomeRegisterLog in

Random stuff thread

Go down 
+11
terminators cousin
Cue
HAL 9000
Emild00d
Sven
TheCaptain943
someone3333
Nivek
Theuaredead
Crash15
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Theuaredead

Theuaredead

Random stuff thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:43 pm

Inquisitor Doomlord wrote:
Oh LOL origin's a fucking virus lolmao
Anyone with common sense should know that.
Spyware, reports you to the police if you torrent.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 8:21 pm

There is a fuck load of drama mongering going on. Apparently Katatonic is suicidal and he feels that I'm the only person he can talk to. What ever happened to talking about these things with your parents?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/slackingstacker
terminators cousin

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:48 pm

You do know he only talked to you because you were the only one available? And he actually DID talk to his parents and to his psychologist. You running away every time he tries to speak to you makes you look like an ass. He doubts you're his friend at this point.
Back to top Go down
Theuaredead

Theuaredead

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 9:57 pm

terminators cousin wrote:
You do know he only talked to you because you were the only one available? And he actually DID talk to his parents and to his psychologist. You running away every time he tries to speak to you makes you look like an ass. He doubts you're his friend at this point.
Long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:16 am

terminators cousin wrote:

Funny thing is he usually tells dat shit to me lolcry
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Quote :
3:28 PM - Nullen: Alright, I hope we can straighten things out about going offline the moment you stated that you were suicidal
3:28 PM - Nullen: I honestly didn't think you were serious
3:29 PM - Nullen: Until Term came in and told me that you were
3:29 PM - Nullen: And that I was the only available person you'd be able to talk to at the time
3:29 PM - Nullen: But
3:29 PM - Nullen: The thing is
3:29 PM - Nullen: I've always been terrible at emotional support
3:29 PM - Nullen: In most cases I ended up making things worse
3:29 PM - Nullen: So yeah
3:30 PM - Nullen: I'm sorry for just leaving you there
3:30 PM - Nullen: I hope we can forget about this, but that more than likely isn't going to happen.
3:31 PM - Nullen: Again, I am sincerely sorry for leaving

Hopefully all this drama can be set aside, assuming he can forgive me.
Back to top Go down
Inquisitor Doomlord
Inquisitor of the Ordo Malleus
Inquisitor Doomlord

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 pm

He's faking it ffs lolcry
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Felgerian
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:07 pm

the gayest shit i have read in a long time Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:30 pm

Having some fun with the immolator that I unintentionally turned blue.
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:44 pm

DAT SONG.
Back to top Go down
Theuaredead

Theuaredead

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:19 pm

Random stuff thread - Page 8 Fuck10

Ever since I started trolling more on ModDB it seems that I get better karma....

DAYUM SUN!!!
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:51 pm

This is what happens when you have a synthesizer hooked up to your computer at 4 AM and have nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
Theuaredead

Theuaredead

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 pm

Never tell your password to anyone.
hell awaits dead sinners: What's missing in your life?

Each of us has a hole in our heart--a spiral vacuum deep within our soul--a God-shaped blank. Possessions, Success, Relationships, nothing will fill this hole. Not even religion can fill the void in your heart. There is only one way to fill that void. Accept Jesus Christ as Your Savior. Before this Great News can be truly appreciated we need to understand the bad news. The bad news that is a problem we all have:

The Problem : SIN
The Bible clearly identifies our serious problem as sin. We are not sinners because we sin. Rather we sin because we are sinners. We are born with a nature to do wrong (Psalm 51:5). According to the Bible the problem is within (Jeremiah 17:9). The Bible tells us "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world. . . For if by one man's offense death reigned by one" (Romans 5:12-18)

We have all missed the mark - (Romans 3:23)

Sin is a deliberate act - (Ephesians 2:1-3, 1 John 1:Cool

The ultimate penalty for sin is death. - (Romans 6:23)

There is good news, God has given us a way to escape the penalty of our sin.
God knew we could do nothing about our sin problem. Because God loves us, he sent his son, Jesus Christ, to earth to bridge the gap of sin that separates us from him.

hell awaits dead sinners:

GLORY TO GOD!

Jesus laid aside his deity to live on this earth as a man (Philippians 2:7-Cool. In doing so he was able to experience human emotions, from happiness to sorrow. He felt what it was like to be tired, to be cold, to be hungry. Jesus came here with a clear objective in mind: to bridge the gap between us and God.

The death of Jesus Christ on the cross shows just how desperate our situation was as fallen people. What did Jesus do for us:

The Great Demonstration of His Love. (Romans 5:6-Cool Jesus died for us while we were his enemies, opposing his nature with our sinfulness. He demonstrated his pure love for us by dying on the cross.
Forsaken so We Might be Forgiven. (Luke 23:32-49) "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46). The ear of God was closed to Jesus for a time so it might never be closed to us.
The Only Qualified Mediator. (1 Timothy 2:5-6) Jesus was the only one uniquely qualified to deal with our sin (John 14:6). No one else could be called upon to save us (Acts 4:12).

You must believe Jesus died on the cross for your sins in order to receive eternal life and to be a true Christian.
To know Jesus Christ personally and to have your sins forgiven, you must believe that your only hope is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who came and died for your sins. To stop here however is to stop short of your true salvation.

There are two things you must now do to enter into a relationship with God!

When He began his public ministry, Jesus' first message was "Turn from your sins" (Mark 1:15). (Repent) Be really sorry and it will result in a change in your actions (2 Corinthians 7:10). You will receive forgiveness and a place among God's people (Acts 26:18).

If you are ready to turn from your sins and believe in Jesus Christ so that you can receive forgiveness from sin and the hope for eternal life, then take a moment to bow your head and pray the following prayer out loud:

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved" (Acts 2:21) (Romans 10:13). I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9. "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." I do that now. I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead for my justification. Therefore I am saved!
Thank You, Father
Amen.

If you prayed this prayer of salvation, congratulations, you have made the right decision. God has received you and forgiven you if you really meant it.
Know now that:

"Those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

I would like to note, that the Jesus of Mormonism (the brother of the devil), the Jesus of the Jehovah's Witnesses (an angel made into a man), the Jesus of the New Age (a man in tune with the divine consciousness), etc., cannot save you from your sins. Faith is only as good as who you put it in. Only the Jesus of the Bible can do that. Jesus is God in flesh, the creator. God is a trinity and Jesus is the second person of the trinity.

Roman Catholism cannot save you - you must have faith alone in Christ alone as a free gift from God. It is not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Feel free to call Matt Slick (of carm.org) in the USA on 208-466-1301 - any questions or purpose ...

See http://carm.org/jesus-saves for more information.

This is not a phishing attempt - I don't want your account; it is a VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN MESSAGE, sent because we share the same group, therefore you have agreed to recieve group communications, so pls don't swear and complain!

If you want to chat about this, add me and message me later when I'm online. *hugs*
hell awaits dead sinners: we share one group in common: Robo Clan Public
Theuaredead`: lolwut?
Back to top Go down
Cue

Cue

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Sergeant Stacker wrote:

Having some fun with the immolator that I unintentionally turned blue.

made my day/night cheers
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:06 pm

Theuaredead wrote:

Each of us has a hole in our heart--a spiral vacuum deep within our soul--a God-shaped blank. Possessions, Success, Relationships, nothing will fill this hole. Not even religion can fill the void in your heart. There is only one way to fill that void. Accept Jesus Christ as Your Savior. Before this Great News can be truly appreciated we need to understand the bad news. The bad news that is a problem we all have:

The Bible clearly identifies our serious problem as sin. We are not sinners because we sin. Rather we sin because we are sinners. We are born with a nature to do wrong (Psalm 51:5). According to the Bible the problem is within (Jeremiah 17:9). The Bible tells us "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world. . . For if by one man's offense death reigned by one" (Romans 5:12-18)

God knew we could do nothing about our sin problem. Because God loves us, he sent his son, Jesus Christ, to earth to bridge the gap of sin that separates us from him.

GLORY TO GOD!

Jesus laid aside his deity to live on this earth as a man (Philippians 2:7-Cool. In doing so he was able to experience human emotions, from happiness to sorrow. He felt what it was like to be tired, to be cold, to be hungry. Jesus came here with a clear objective in mind: to bridge the gap between us and God.

The death of Jesus Christ on the cross shows just how desperate our situation was as fallen people. What did Jesus do for us:

The Great Demonstration of His Love. (Romans 5:6-Cool Jesus died for us while we were his enemies, opposing his nature with our sinfulness. He demonstrated his pure love for us by dying on the cross.
Forsaken so We Might be Forgiven. (Luke 23:32-49) "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" (Matthew 27:46). The ear of God was closed to Jesus for a time so it might never be closed to us.
The Only Qualified Mediator. (1 Timothy 2:5-6) Jesus was the only one uniquely qualified to deal with our sin (John 14:6). No one else could be called upon to save us (Acts 4:12).

You must believe Jesus died on the cross for your sins in order to receive eternal life and to be a true Christian.
To know Jesus Christ personally and to have your sins forgiven, you must believe that your only hope is Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who came and died for your sins. To stop here however is to stop short of your true salvation.

When He began his public ministry, Jesus' first message was "Turn from your sins" (Mark 1:15). (Repent) Be really sorry and it will result in a change in your actions (2 Corinthians 7:10). You will receive forgiveness and a place among God's people (Acts 26:18).

If you are ready to turn from your sins and believe in Jesus Christ so that you can receive forgiveness from sin and the hope for eternal life, then take a moment to bow your head and pray the following prayer out loud:

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved" (Acts 2:21) (Romans 10:13). I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9. "That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." I do that now. I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead for my justification. Therefore I am saved!
Thank You, Father
Amen.

If you prayed this prayer of salvation, congratulations, you have made the right decision. God has received you and forgiven you if you really meant it.
Know now that:

"Those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun!" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

I would like to note, that the Jesus of Mormonism (the brother of the devil), the Jesus of the Jehovah's Witnesses (an angel made into a man), the Jesus of the New Age (a man in tune with the divine consciousness), etc., cannot save you from your sins. Faith is only as good as who you put it in. Only the Jesus of the Bible can do that. Jesus is God in flesh, the creator. God is a trinity and Jesus is the second person of the trinity.

Roman Catholism cannot save you - you must have faith alone in Christ alone as a free gift from God. It is not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Feel free to call Matt Slick (of carm.org) in the USA on 208-466-1301 - any questions or purpose ...

This is not a phishing attempt - I don't want your account; it is a VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN MESSAGE, sent because we share the same group, therefore you have agreed to recieve group communications, so pls don't swear and complain!

If you want to chat about this, add me and message me later when I'm online. *hugs*
Too bad there isn't a reason for me to be religious. Drugs and enough head trauma can replicate it's effects for me perfectly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myaperturelabs.com
Theuaredead

Theuaredead

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Sven wrote:
Theuaredead wrote:

GLORY TO GOD!

Thank You, Father
Amen.

Know now that:

Too bad there isn't a reason for me to be religious. Drugs and enough head trauma can replicate it's effects for me perfectly.

Stolen from Love Tub Also, that guy is a hacked steam user, hacked by this Christian dick sponge.
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:15 pm

(Looks at owns rank) *Cough*.
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:44 pm

someone3333 wrote:
Want a medal or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myaperturelabs.com
Theuaredead

Theuaredead

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:46 pm

someone3333 wrote:
Your a "Lieutenant Dick Sponge" not a "Christian Dick Sponge".
Back to top Go down
LambdaCore 21
Drama Queen
LambdaCore 21

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 am

No shit Sherlock
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:21 pm

I've discovered people who are more annoying and contemptible than bronies. Fucking idiots who are obsessed with some weird shit called Homestuck.
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:20 pm

Dear god, You haven't been to 4Chan, have you?
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Stacker

Sergeant Stacker

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:29 pm

No, but I've been killing a lot of time on Doodle or Die, and a lot of threads/chains are broken because these attention whores have the need to derail and draw this weird-ass shit.
Back to top Go down
someone3333
Lieutenant Dick Sponge
someone3333

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Those people are the WORST the internet has to offer. Yes, I did just say that.
Back to top Go down
TheFurryCleric
AGNMI Furry
TheFurryCleric

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:54 am

I've got no idea what it is. Well just looked through google pictures, and found some... Weird kids with horns and grey skin confused
I don't even know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random stuff thread   Random stuff thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Random stuff thread
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next